Games Speed MG #02: MCU: Mafia War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain


There goes Asako


Mafia Detective

Olee! o/

Night lasts 10 minutes guys!​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So a final kill happened in the unexpected Night 4... seriously this was longer than expected :XD

Pompom died T-T

Restless Spirit

Though she wont get to write her final message, because Mafia had already won. :evil


Praise the winners!

GrySun

Mafia Member (Sleeper)

Holt

Mafia Bomb Defuser

Asako


Mafia Detective


Thanks for playing everyone!
:confetti
​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I know this "pinky-swear" strat almost never works, but gotta start with something.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votecount Day 1


Strange/Xadyu >>>> x2 (WS/syx ; Spidey/Asako)
Ironman/Holt >>>> x3 (Farf ; Gry ; Pom)
Spidey/Asako >>>> x1 (Thor/GrySun)
WS/syx >>>> x1 (Bern/Magi)

--------------------o--------------------
​
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't think Bia would make a fake promise. White lie yeah, not a promise! So I'll trust her.

Gry, you asked us to start and you didn't give us even a vague hint ç.ç #inb4gryismafiathathelpsmetodaytokillmeatnight
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think Bia would make a fake promise. White lie yeah, not a promise! So I'll trust her.

Gry, you asked us to start and you didn't give us even a vague hint ç.ç #inb4gryismafiathathelpsmetodaytokillmeatnight
Didn't think we all want to start it off with hints, but some already started so might as well.

I don't like it, never had it before in any game.

Nah if I was mafia you'd be one of my last kills, having you in it is fun.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I wonder where's the other as time is running out, did they forget ?
@Lambu did all of them confirm as they late
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmh, I guess I'm too noobish to answer that, but I think it will or can have its use.
Like if it feels too out of place or too complicated? But who knows what Lambu comes up with..
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Gry it's a speed mafia ofc we could start to give hints, time is runnning out and we need to use all of it.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Like if it feels too out of place or too complicated? But who knows what Lambu comes up with..
Nah, it's not complicated and doesn't feel out of place.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or, maybe I had this role before. But not gonna say more than that, is probably already too obvious with this comment.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I wonder where's the other as time is running out, did they forget ?
@Lambu did all of them confirm as they late
The only ones that didn't confirm were Wyis and Sidmo, Im giving wyis the benefit of the doubt for these brief minutes since he could be working (night shifts there in Aus iirc)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill Xadyu.

Simple cause in the last speedgame we gave too much space for the silent mafias to remain in it.
Plus, he's online and checking the Sheep Game instead of this o/
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I know this "pinky-swear" strat almost never works, but gotta start with something.
8'D but I'm telling the truth this time.

I don't think Bia would make a fake promise. White lie yeah, not a promise! So I'll trust her.
8'D trust. Thanks.

Hm. I said syx hint is interesting because of my own role. It could mean we have OP mafia or that Lambu trolled us with many passives :XD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Lambu
you might use the links of these images. They meet the forum requirements.

 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Holt can you tell us a bit about your role?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
He's not online .... did he forget ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's already only 20 mins left, and we are still missing several people. Best case scenario all mafias just end up hostkilled, but that's too much wishful thinking..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top