Games Speed MG #02: MCU: Mafia War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain


There goes Asako


Mafia Detective

Olee! o/

Night lasts 10 minutes guys!​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So a final kill happened in the unexpected Night 4... seriously this was longer than expected :XD

Pompom died T-T

Restless Spirit

Though she wont get to write her final message, because Mafia had already won. :evil


Praise the winners!

GrySun

Mafia Member (Sleeper)

Holt

Mafia Bomb Defuser

Asako


Mafia Detective


Thanks for playing everyone!
:confetti
​
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm vanilla? Ew, gross.

Make me chocolate or caramel or something.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ok, so:

GrySun: Doesn't like it, never had it. Or maybe he did.
Farfalla: Doesn't fit Black Widow.
Pompom: Doesn't fit Gamora, passive.
Xadyu: Vanilla.
Grace: Passive, not PGO. Likely Bomb.
Holt: Mafia Bomb D.
Asako: Active old school role.
syx: Passive, didn't have it before (was Bomb), sounds fun.
Magi: Active.

Lemme say that I think that almost 40% of the town being passive sounds weird to me. Say we have a Bomb and idk a Bulletproof, if mafia has 2 members and one was a simple Bomb D., that's kinda OP for the town to have those passive roles.
Just add that I am the prostitute.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You could also add, that Magi's life is a candle, and I can blow it out any time I want.





:heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:XD Master, is your miracle already happening?

Considering Xad and Cres telll the truth, which I think they are... I'm not too sure about Gry, had some mafia vibes from him at the start, but he's probably town, I trust his luck in getting townie roles. More likely syx or Asako are the last one (s). If there are 3 mafia.
You mean misfortune not luck. And you thinking I am mafia makes me sad :pout

!votekill Asako
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
GrySun or Syx? :grumble:grumble
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You mean misfortune not lock. And you thinking I am mafia makes me sad :pout
You thought I was mafia too. Don't complain :nah

And votekill syx for now too.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yeah, I see where this is going to. Let's just keep a mafia alive that I blocked and there were no night results this night. Yeah great plan. Wonderful.


:fail
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I went for an inactive player in D1, dunno how you can interpret that much into it @GrySun. You even said that you don't have any better targets either. I don't feel like revealing my role, interpret it as you prefer.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I also don't feel like voting syx so far @.@ Still afraid of lynching a BP.
Altho BP and Bomb sounds so broken for this game :bored and there's still Bia!
#jesustakethewheel
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Adding a hint, it's a job that fit my character real job ( I hope I remember spiderman history well as I'm not a marvel fan so don't know a lot of stuff but this is form my memory )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top