Yuma's New Thread of Chat

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Yo, its ya boy Yuma, back from the dead of being absent. Im gonna try to be more active here so I can give ya quality memes again. Also, if anyone here are pokemon fans, I can breed some competitive grade stuff for ya. Also, I am a full time shiny hunter with over 200 unique shiny pokemon.

I got a hunt in my copy of Sapphire for the GBA thats over odds for a Trapinch ;-;
Oh, and I wanna rub in the fact that I have every game
:zomg
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yuma! <3
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Al of us dead 16ers coming back huh
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hiiiii :clingy
 

NibbPower

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
60
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello stranger, seems that you're famous around here.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
There's always **Reddit** :heh
Oof good one, *High fives*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Al of us dead 16ers coming back huh
We all gotta stick together and bring the old times back.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hello stranger, seems that you're famous around here.
I like to think I am semi famous around here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:clingy:tata1:arf:blush:fan:e3
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
There's always **Reddit** :heh
That's true. Reddit's a way better place anyway. :heh

Oof good one, *High fives*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We all gotta stick together and bring the old times back.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I like to think I am semi famous around here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

:clingy:tata1:arf:blush:fan:e3
Need more of the oldies to come back first tbh.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
That's true. Reddit's a way better place anyway. :heh



Need more of the oldies to come back first tbh.
Jesus, did all of us just leve and not finally decide to come back lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hello silence my old friend



Its good to see you again





Fuck
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
Do you know what's funny, In 7 out of the 10 posts here, you'll either see:

1. Dead - as in "back from the dead" or "all of us dead" or "we're still dead".

2. Alive - as in "you're alive too"

3. Old - as in "bring back the old times" or "need more of the oldies back" or "silence my old friend".

Are you all grannies around here or something? :hurr
 
Top