Let's fix this quickly, shall we?

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
I am MangaHelpers best user ever.
This forum needed me and so, Mods reached out to me.

Ok, now, everyone probably want to know a little more of me, right? Of course you do .

My favorite mangas are the following ones;
- Bungou Stray Dogs
- Bleach
- Hare Kon
- One Piece
- Boruto/Naruto
- Kiba No Tabishounin
- Hirunaka No Ryuusei

There are more but, I can't remember them all...
I am also a writer and artist, I may end up posting some on this forum, although, it doesn't seem active over there, we'll see.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, I am a super friendly person.

~°^°~​
 
Last edited:

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Oh hai, noice to meet you

We needed more gurls here! :arf:handgun
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Thank you, I thought everyone were too shooked to answer this thread lmao
Lol, I think they are
Seems Im the only one who was able to respond so far xD
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
What do you wanna fix?
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
Lol, never knew 'that' exists.
All the best of luck in your journey to becoming the best mangahelpers user.

Are you South Korean?
 

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
Lol, never knew 'that' exists.
All the best of luck in your journey to becoming the best mangahelpers user.

Are you South Korean?
Anticipate it. MangaHelpers will never be the same with my arrival!(I don't even know if it does exist tbh)

Maybe? What makes you think that I am tho?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kcd

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hello SNSD. This is syx.
The best User. It had been given to people that weren't me.
The Community Awards are usually held at the end of the year (SEP - OCT). But we never had a category featuring "Mangahelpers Best User" so far.

If you want to win such category, you should file a category request in the MangaHelpers Development Suggestion Thread. Just explain in a few sentences (please no wall of text) why the MH Staff should include that category. : )

Thank you.
 

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
Hello SNSD. This is syx.

The Community Awards are usually held at the end of the year (SEP - OCT). But we never had a category featuring "Mangahelpers Best User" so far.

If you want to win such category, you should file a category request in the MangaHelpers Development Suggestion Thread. Just explain in a few sentences (please no wall of text) why the MH Staff should include that category. : )

Thank you.
I will try to do so but, without a wall of text is kinda hard for me to achieve...
I usually end up making long texts but, I will check it out :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I will try to do so but, without a wall of text is kinda hard for me to achieve...
I usually end up making long texts but, I will check it out :)
You can of course do that. I'm looking forward to it! =)
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
Anticipate it. MangaHelpers will never be the same with my arrival!(I don't even know if it does exist tbh)

Maybe? What makes you think that I am tho?
That's the spirit!

Maybe? What makes you think that I am tho?
Well, it was a guess (just looking at your avatar).
Either that Or you're really into South Korean movies.
 

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
You can of course do that. I'm looking forward to it! =)
Ok!

Well, it was a guess (just looking at your avatar).
Either that Or you're really into South Korean movies.
I will admit that I am.
Born in Jeju, although my avatar used to be one singer, I changed it into a Japanese singer!
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
Nice, thanks for sharing :^_^.

You guys make some of the best series in the world :hip.
I really enjoyed watching 'City hunter' and 'K2'.
And the bands? impressive, full of energy.

Since you're a writer and an artist yourself, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your works here.
 

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
Nice, thanks for sharing :^_^.

You guys make some of the best series in the world :hip.
I really enjoyed watching 'City hunter' and 'K2'.
And the bands? impressive, full of energy.

Since you're a writer and an artist yourself, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your works here.

Thanks!

The forum doesn't seem to have a lot of active series in the writers and artists threads though...

Where are you from?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kcd

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
Thanks!

The forum doesn't seem to have a lot of active series in the writers and artists threads though...

Where are you from?
Take a wild guess :heh
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
I would say USA?
Well, I was gonna evade the question by saying I'm from Mars or something, but that's not very nice.

I have dual citizenship, one of them being the States as you rightly guessed.
The other (which is where I'm actually from) is where I currently am living, but would like to keep that one a secret in the forum, for now.
 

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
Well, I was gonna evade the question by saying I'm from Mars or something, but that's not very nice.

I have dual citizenship, one of them being the States as you rightly guessed.
The other (which is where I'm actually from) is where I currently am living, but would like to keep that one a secret in the forum, for now.
I respect that, there are somethings about myself that I, also wouldn't give out like this too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kcd
Top