I do love her, as friend
yeah we all know Vici is........pff as if vici would back off....

I do love her, as friend
yeah we all know Vici is........![]()
The 2nd biggest Rindou fan on MH?yeah we all know Vici is........![]()

Friends with benefit forever?

![]()
I don't even wanna know......

Who is the 1st biggest?The 2nd biggest Rindou fan on MH?![]()

Friends with benefit forever?![]()
Yours truly who led her on the war path in the waifu wars. She got robbed in that eventWho is the 1st biggest?![]()
But we took out the award that was just as sweet... uh, saltyI like that that was the response to him and not me

Ah so you are still the 1st biggest, Sam... I thought you no longer were..Yours truly who led her on the war path in the waifu wars. She got robbed in that eventBut we took out the award that was just as sweet... uh, salty

No one could dethrone me while I still draw breath.Ah so you are still the 1st biggest, Sam... I thought you no longer were..

Ayyy, I am.![]()
Lucky you...

I've always been her fanboy before youdat title...
![]()

I'm sorry┬─┬ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)
* Respect Tables *

I've always been her fanboy before you![]()
I've always been her fanboy
I've always been
before you![]()