An active role that needs a trigger to use his action is not really active, Takuan. That's being called passive. I guess Asako got some ideas what you might be now though. Lets hope the Mafia is dumber than her.
The way I see it we get victories on lynching or killing Mafias (meaning we likely have some townie killing abilities or a 3rd role serial killer which would make sense story-wise given Garou's solo monster tour vs both heroes and monsters) and defeats on lynching townies/mafia killing townies. So mafias are more likely to level up than we do which is probably why we start at Demon level and the more Mafia raise their levels the higher game level we go up. Maybe the Demon Level itself is already a hint at the strength of the mafia team? Because I am sure Tiger Level was lower than Demon, right?
Sure do. My role is active. And I am a Limit Breaker.
@Erinyes You should add the roles Takuan denied to have, those are also hints so no PGO and Morticians.
I also think we should concentrate on the 4 Monster Avis among us first, because it is very likely that at least one of them is a Mafia scumbag and by ganging up on them early we can get more infos out too. The more infos we have the better. My Votekill for now would go to Kato.
Votekill Kato