Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ayyo
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
An active role that needs a trigger to use his action is not really active, Takuan. That's being called passive. I guess Asako got some ideas what you might be now though. Lets hope the Mafia is dumber than her.
Meh whatever. I already explained what i meant; you probably came to the conclusion about what my role is. Might be passive for you, i was under the asumption that this role was considered active. In any case, i've alreadypretty much given out my role so yeah, no matter anymore.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Meh whatever. I already explained what i meant; you probably came to the conclusion about what my role is. Might be passive for you, i was under the asumption that this role was considered active. In any case, i've alreadypretty much given out my role so yeah, no matter anymore.
What? Not "assumption", you confirmed to me that it really is an active role and not just you mistaking a passive role for active. I won't believe you if you come to me with a passive role in one or two day phases.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
What's a limit breaker?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
What's a limit breaker?
In this game you are either a Limit Breaker or a Hunter. The conditions to level up are different depending on your type. It's in the first post.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
What? Not "assumption", you confirmed to me that it really is an active role and not just you mistaking a passive role for active. I won't believe you if you come to me with a passive role in one or two day phases.
Eh, you guys are the one being picky about passive or active. I gave more than enough details about my role. But where is it stated in the role list, if a role is active or passive? In my eyes an active role is a role that you can use during the game, not just when you die, and you can chose to use it or not. In that sense my role is active; HOWEVER, i can't use it whenever i want, because there's a prerequesite.
S feel free to believe me or not, actually i'm done with it. I'm already getting tired of having to discuss my role when ive been the one who gave the most info. From now on you guys'll draw your own conclusions about whether or not my role is passive or active or if i'm a liar or whatever. I explained A LOT what my role is about, that's more than enough.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
What's a limit breaker?


Something like that OR.. or..... the thing they talked about in the OP we're supposed to read before playing. Not sure which.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes Tiger is lower than Demon in the story. If they start at Demon level then they need to fulfill the conditions twice to level up(Dragon then God). Assuming that theory is correct.
Meaning if we are close to winning it should be Tiger Level whereas if Mafia is about to win it is God Level or what was the highest Level in OPM again?

Hm, many people to talk yet, day is long, but I hope we get more roles. If people don't talk, we tag and press them.

And I only noticed now that it's Heroes VS Monsters VS Garou, James

Cool choice of arc, hosts! :zomg
Yeah, real good choice. Pretty sure we have a 3rd role among us, only question is what kinda role it gonna be and ofc who got it.

Can't really turn focus on people who aren't here. It could be best to get rid of less active people, but the day isn't even half through.

I do hope you'll be giving me better vibes this game than in the rwby one, because I doubt I'll be giving you any more benefit of the doubt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though there's a lot of people in our player list I wouldn't mind being lynched.
If you turn out to be Mafia Boss with THAT avatar I gonna have to find a way to buy the hosts some beer because that would be just genius. xD
But yeah, we got a lot of people right now, it gonna be easier once a couple died and more and more roles get claimed.

About the anonymous, it seems a Hunter already used his/her ability (or a noble... But would we have a noble with more than 1 hunter to cast anonymous out there? :hmm). It's strange using it so early.

As for the mafia, not much to say, but maybe we have a big mafia + 3rd party situation. It would be fun and very fitting, since monster association is a big organization filled with evil monsters :XD
Why a hunter?

James when u said limit breaker, do u mean your condition is already filled or you will get the limit breaker bonus when it's filled ?
It says I get the Limit breaker bonus but not how I will fulfill it so I thought I will either get it on successfully using my role or on lynching Mafia/Third Role or most likely both ways given we have to reach S level before we get out bonus. Why? Is it different for you? Wait. Are you already Level S?

What's a limit breaker?
It's in the rules Xad. Limit breakers is one type of leveling up in this match. As Townie Limit Breaker you get an extra use of your role while a Mafia Limit Breaker gets an extra vote like a Noble. For Hunters it is the other way around, Townie gets vote and Mafia get extra actions, so I assume there are more Limit Breakers on the Mafia team than Hunters whereas for Townies it should either be even or more Hunters on their side.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Eh, you guys are the one being picky about passive or active. I gave more than enough details about my role. But where is it stated in the role list, if a role is active or passive? In my eyes an active role is a role that you can use during the game, not just when you die, and you can chose to use it or not. In that sense my role is active; HOWEVER, i can't use it whenever i want, because there's a prerequesite.
S feel free to believe me or not, actually i'm done with it. I'm already getting tired of having to discuss my role when ive been the one who gave the most info. From now on you guys'll draw your own conclusions about whether or not my role is passive or active or if i'm a liar or whatever. I explained A LOT what my role is about, that's more than enough.
Don't tell more, your hints were specific :p, and don't need to worry about that, there's plenty mafia in shadows that we need to hunt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, real good choice. Pretty sure we have a 3rd role among us, only question is what kinda role it gonna be and ofc who got it.
Not sure why, but get the feeling it's either mentor or Serial Killer. Both would be a good pick for OPM's story.

Why a hunter?
This:
"Upon reaching S-class level, townie Hunters receive a single, anonymous extra vote to cast during a Day phase of their choice (just like a single-use ability of the Noble role)"
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Here I am!
Did you all miss me?
Give me some time to read though. :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Eh, you guys are the one being picky about passive or active. I gave more than enough details about my role. But where is it stated in the role list, if a role is active or passive? In my eyes an active role is a role that you can use during the game, not just when you die, and you can chose to use it or not. In that sense my role is active; HOWEVER, i can't use it whenever i want, because there's a prerequesite.
S feel free to believe me or not, actually i'm done with it. I'm already getting tired of having to discuss my role when ive been the one who gave the most info. From now on you guys'll draw your own conclusions about whether or not my role is passive or active or if i'm a liar or whatever. I explained A LOT what my role is about, that's more than enough.
The thing about you "giving the most info" is that it means very little if in the end you conveniently backtrack it by saying you defined active/passive differently. I believe you since you told me a couple of posts ago that you're really an active role, which means I also already know which role you are. I just hope you don't end up backpedaling on your hints, because if you do then a lot more options open up for you to claim. That's all I wanted to tell you.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, wow, didn't expect to see an hinted role on Day 1.
Either way, mine is extremely boring and it's my first time with it.....I believe...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If you turn out to be Mafia Boss with THAT avatar I gonna have to find a way to buy the hosts some beer because that would be just genius. xD
But yeah, we got a lot of people right now, it gonna be easier once a couple died and more and more roles get claimed.




It says I get the Limit breaker bonus but not how I will fulfill it so I thought I will either get it on successfully using my role or on lynching Mafia/Third Role or most likely both ways given we have to reach S level before we get out bonus. Why? Is it different for you? Wait. Are you already Level S?

Beware he's the most evil man on the planet, he have the power to watch you wherever you are no matter what thus his nickname come form watchdog.


Also nope I'm still not an level S, but you're probably right on the condition of activation, it will be either like the ring in the LotR or activation by how many we lynch right or both.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
1st time i had this role and i find it quite ironic because of the fact i gave one of the host a lot of shit because of their luck with it in a previous game:lmao
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Host...previous game.....holt...... Mentor ?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Active and Hunter

I think Van decided to fuck my shit when comes to what I got this game... it's not great. It can be useful, but not in a conventional way.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
1st time i had this role and i find it quite ironic because of the fact i gave one of the host a lot of shit because of their luck with it in a previous game:lmao
If we exclude non-townie roles, as well as roles I can remember you having, from memory:

Vand - None fit
Crescent - None fit, was only townie 1 time and she was very lucky with it

So it can only be Holt. But I don't recall any times where he was particularly unlucky with a certain townie role :hmm Unless the game you're talking about is from before my time.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't tell more, your hints were specific :p, and don't need to worry about that, there's plenty mafia in shadows that we need to hunt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Not sure why, but get the feeling it's either mentor or Serial Killer. Both would be a good pick for OPM's story.


This:
"Upon reaching S-class level, townie Hunters receive a single, anonymous extra vote to cast during a Day phase of their choice (just like a single-use ability of the Noble role)"
So we already got a S-class hero who decided to use his/her extra vote on Fubuki? Or it could be a Mafia who has a God Level and is a Limit Breaker. Though to be honest, neither seems really reasonable to me given this whole "level up" system to start with some players being at S class or God Level. Like what happened if the S class Townie is totally inactive or the same for the God level Mafia one? That could hurt the game balance a lot, so i don't think the hosts would go that way.



Beware he's the most evil man on the planet, he have the power to watch you wherever you are no matter what thus his nickname come form watchdog.


Also nope I'm still not an level S, but you're probably right on the condition of activation, it will be either like the ring in the LotR or activation by how many we lynch right or both.
Well, it was easy to guess on the condition given there aren't that many ways in Mafia to have "numbers" aka something you can count so that you can level up to S class or God Level. Which is kinda why I wonder what the Monsters learned about the level up conditions on heroes given we pretty much got lynches and successful job uses accounted already.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
So we already got a S-class hero who decided to use his/her extra vote on Fubuki? Or it could be a Mafia who has a God Level and is a Limit Breaker. Though to be honest, neither seems really reasonable to me given this whole "level up" system to start with some players being at S class or God Level. Like what happened if the S class Townie is totally inactive or the same for the God level Mafia one? That could hurt the game balance a lot, so i don't think the hosts would go that way.




Well, it was easy to guess on the condition given there aren't that many ways in Mafia to have "numbers" aka something you can count so that you can level up to S class or God Level. Which is kinda why I wonder what the Monsters learned about the level up conditions on heroes given we pretty much got lynches and successful job uses accounted already.
Or it could just be... a Noble. I think Xad is the Noble.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top