Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So I have a question regardless the limit breaker and hunters, when u reach that lvl can you use it even the night after ?
That sound so broken especially if there's two mafias that's wht I think there only one big mafia.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
All this talk about me and a role I don't even know..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I have a question regardless the limit breaker and hunters, when u reach that lvl can you use it even the night after ?
That sound so broken especially if there's two mafias that's wht I think there only one big mafia.
Honestly....i never put much thought into the mini games...but thats me:gnut
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Metal Bat? But.. human? ERROR ERROR *does not compute*

Votekill Lady Pompom
thought you were joking until i saw the vote in the sticky :imslow
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah have a kinda bad feel about James too :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Same to Battou actually. And I'm being a bit too negligent towards Demon and Asako this game. :hmm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Demon was just here lol
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Vandred wasn't lucky back then, I only did what a loyal henchmen would do. :fan

By what Im reading, there's like 3 safe townies from D1 in my eyes (Taku, Asako and gnut) which is a very good thing.
My role is active and Im a Hunter, which is a total disgrace since Im the only Limit Breaking creature in the series you know.


Btw prepare yourself WYIS, Im watching you...

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes I am here. I follow discussions, I just don't have anything to say.
You should remember quite well tge game i referring to about my role:toc
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Lol never forget me
Also @Crescent Jinx I have a feeling your wish will come true, hostkill to some inactive players...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Yay i'm Tatsumaki's less capable sister.
Finally done with backreading, sorry for taking so long to get started. Work took a bit longer than expected.
Takuan's hints were a bit confusing in the beginning but I think I got it. Still have to check a bit to get Gnut's hint
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yay i'm Tatsumaki's less capable sister.
Finally done with backreading, sorry for taking so long to get started. Work took a bit longer than expected.
Takuan's hints were a bit confusing in the beginning but I think I got it. Still have to check a bit to get Gnut's hint
Take your time....im here atleast until night:heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, I do.
:comfort
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who does get it....now you see the irony?

Could be a straight troll host play against me which i wouldnt doubt in the least xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top