Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
will check back when i update the recap, but if im not mistaken you changed your vote before xad reveal, and tbh i was wondering if it was a politician/gambler thing bc it seemed so sudden. in any case, will check everything back later espacially the ones being potentially saved (xad excepted) by the vote changes.
Yes, I voted before Sidmo's thing. But had I voted for Sidmo (that had you vote already), it would be Xadyu and Sidmo on butchering line.

You suspect me cause Im bound to be mafia in this game? And you put a lock on Xadyu even if you really didn't want to have him lynched. Locks are used to impulse lynching Pom, not to "placehold".
I need to make that summary asap.
I always suspect you :p I never said I didn't want him lynched neiher I used a placeholder on him, check it right, I've said my vote on Kato was a placeholder, and I knew you'd probably start throwing this "she started a bandwagon" talk, so typical of you Lambo-kun :heh, which is why I previously explained when I voted there were 7-10 people left to vote and many to change as you could see on Sidmo's case.

Besides me, who do you have as suspects?

Btw, looks we have a 2cnd mafia, as for Gry's death, it could be mafia, an insane doc or 3rd party.

What is interesting is how nobody tries anything on Elusia despite 4 votes on her. I would have expected somebody to throw dirt that direction alone for being inactive for a whole day and not posting all that much today either. Maybe it is too obvious of a target for Mafias to try anything but since we got two mafias I would have expected at least one of their members to try something on such a juicy target.
I think Elusia had some problems outside MH, that would be very low of mafia to use the chance.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man, are we divided or what
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I'd try and make a claim about why I think Ian is scum etc but honestly I've been busy for most of today but he's just been really fucking callous. Could just be a slip up on his part but more likely a Mafia cracking under pressure.
Naah, Spirit, I dont mind dying :p And who is callous? :sbunny
How rude :-_-
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@James Rye I never said that I had no result, or had one.

Also guys it's confirmed that the two kills are form two different mafias cuz desin was janitorised while he's a mafia himself.

We probably have a mentor that recruited someone last time or a doc that saved someone form the third party as I'm sure we have one cuz of the host.

And my suspects are ES or spirit
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
First of all, I'm not a spectator player! If I'm on MH, I do play and post.
Man, I could imagine almost all your posts of yesterday in the Win Thread, and no one would find them weird


:fail
I just......never mind
As you will then, I suppose my role is more useful when im dead anyway:sbunny
The reason I said "You'll see" later on is because Sidmo dying as a detective made me second guess regarding Xadyu's affiliation. He was going to be my target today depending on whatever new results come about, but I DO trust his detective claim. Think of that what you will, if you think we're teammates well then, so be it :catshrug
Im more surprised people arent considering the fact that a potential detective was protected at night by a doctor or another guarding action, but meh, its whatever at this point.
Im with Demon in the camp that he is being framed by someone as a detective to look more suspicious, but as it is now, I have no major suspects.
So my first vote of the day will go to:
!votekill Zasz
As random as my first vote yesterday :toc
Will change that later as it sees fit, depending on whatever new claims come about.
You can only be one role Empi, we both know... and if you are that role then Bel can only be one role too. And your case with Xad is a mess, Idk Empi you looked so scummy yesterday and its not changing today.
Besides, I dont believe you two are teammates, but I dont think one of the two is innocent either, specially if there's two mafia groups.

@Lambu Damn, that must have taken ages to write all down AND underline all the stuff. So what you're saying is that from Erinyes, Gryffindor, Asako, Xadyu, Emperor Spriggan one is probably a Mafia, maybe even two in case of two different mafias not knowing of each other as usually Mafias would avoid voting together till close to the end of the game. Since you trust Xad that leaves Erin, Grf, Asako and Emperor. I kind of tend to trust Asako for now due the whole "active, got no result" thing meaning we can sooner or later expect something from her. Emperor said his role is more useful dead, so restless spirit claim? But the whole target today thing doesn't fit restless spirit who can only vote again after getting killed. Could be he is Mafia bomb so he is fine with going down as long as he takes somebody else with him. Erin holds up our info list, could be townie could be mafia, no idea there. Grf, hm, if he had his "angel mode" avatar on I'd say kill it with fire, but so I would give him the benefit of doubt for this day.

What is interesting is how nobody tries anything on Elusia despite 4 votes on her. I would have expected somebody to throw dirt that direction alone for being inactive for a whole day and not posting all that much today either. Maybe it is too obvious of a target for Mafias to try anything but since we got two mafias I would have expected at least one of their members to try something on such a juicy target.
Huh, I dont trust Xad, Im actually the only one voting him today. :XD
I trust Gryff more than Pompom, Battou, Brandish or you, yes, you dont strike me as good guy (though not as much as yesterday I guess). And Erin is like Zasz, a total mystery, though at least Zasz participates in the discussions, and has hinted a role.
Asako needs to give some kind of aclaration on her role, the day is ending fast.

Demon is another one Im not fine with, I have my reasons for that... but I guess its not the time to pressure him, not yet.

I always suspect you :p I never said I didn't want him lynched neiher I used a placeholder on him, check it right, I've said my vote on Kato was a placeholder, and I knew you'd probably start throwing this "she started a bandwagon" talk, so typical of you Lambo-kun :heh, which is why I previously explained when I voted there were 7-10 people left to vote and many to change as you could see on Sidmo's case.

Besides me, who do you have as suspects?

Btw, looks we have a 2cnd mafia, as for Gry's death, it could be mafia, an insane doc or 3rd party.
^There you have my suspects.

Im pretty sure it wasn't an insane doc, or someone would have called on it already. My point Pom is that you have been your usual self... but with very weird decisions. Its not your style to build bwagons, the first time with Kato by placeholding a second vote (like: lets see if this works) and then obviously by locking Xadyu (dont deny it), so I can't come to trust you in the slightless, and the fact that Battou follows you with his inactivity doesn't help either.

Say Pom, anymore hints about you? Your ideology is "A hint a day, gets the lynch away" <_>
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Man, I could imagine almost all your posts of yesterday in the Win Thread, and no one would find them weird
I also posted here, didn't I?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I also posted here, didn't I?
Thats activity on paper, not real activity. If I come here and post 5 times about the weather would you call me active? :pls
Most of your posts yesterday where about "non-game related" stuff, until you found yourself with 4 votekills in the final hour.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Thats activity on paper, not real activity. If I come here and post 5 times about the weather would you call me active? :pls
Most of your posts yesterday where about "non-game related" stuff, until you found yourself with 4 votekills in the final hour.
I didn't have much to say game-wise, I was still reading up everything till the end of the phase.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@James Rye I never said that I had no result, or had one.

Also guys it's confirmed that the two kills are form two different mafias cuz desin was janitorised while he's a mafia himself.

We probably have a mentor that recruited someone last time or a doc that saved someone form the third party as I'm sure we have one cuz of the host.

And my suspects are ES or spirit
Right, sorry, it was WYIS who said that. If we got a mentor and he survives today's lynching, then tonight we might end up with 3 deaths, this could be bad... but then again the Threat Level is still the same so I wonder how Mafias raise in their levels. Killing townies doesn't seem to do that else the level should have risen after tonights townie kill. Maybe it is a way to tell how many townies vs mafias are left in-game after all?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Lambu I'm confirming what you think my role is, that is my role.
I'm sure you got it right.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Anyway, after looking closely on it Im not liking this wagon on Spriggan, specially because his guilt is actually related to the Xadyu case, not something else.
But well, at least its better than questioning nothing, pretty plain Day 2 so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu I'm confirming what you think my role is, that is my role.
I'm sure you got it right.
The problem is... that with your latest hint Im not sure anymore :lmao
But well, if you are what I thought you were at first then alright. I would still like a more intrinsical hint and not so much "hope".
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Im pretty sure it wasn't an insane doc, or someone would have called on it already. My point Pom is that you have been your usual self... but with very weird decisions. Its not your style to build bwagons, the first time with Kato by placeholding a second vote (like: lets see if this works) and then obviously by locking Xadyu (dont deny it), so I can't come to trust you in the slightless, and the fact that Battou follows you with his inactivity doesn't help either.

Say Pom, anymore hints about you? Your ideology is "A hint a day, gets the lynch away" _
Yep, that looked a weird decision, more likely I didn't want to vote other people and just went for him because of his vote on me as I couldn't choose anyone else. People didn't really have many things against him, as you can see, Sidmo died. (and I hope the guy comes to play again)

Thanks, as you I'm also unsure about Zasz and Erin (but with Erin-chan is more caution because her cuteness deceived me before 8'D). James is a bit quiet too, more than usual, Gryffin sounded more iffy to me yesterday, not sure about him yet. Xadyu obviously looked more suspect after his claims yesterday, but he had votes even before that. Battou is very quiet indeed, not sure about his affiliation, but I don't see him as mafia yet, I think the vote on Xad was because he thought Xad was suspicious voting randomly on me?

I trust Bel, Demon and gnut. Bel seems quiet, but so far, I didn't have bad feelings about her, Demon seems quieter as his usual townie plays and gnut also doesn't look suspicious. My opinion can change depending on what they do later, though.

<_> My hint today is that I'm also a hunter and I think my role really fits my character.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait did I make it seem like that ?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Everyone hint is related to their characters, damn.

Also about demon, I trust him but I'm not feeling good seeing that no one is suspicious of him like it's in the past games that I'm becoming conflicted about him.

It just doesn't seem normal.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Everyone hint is related to their characters, damn.

Also about demon, I trust him but I'm not feeling good seeing that no one is suspicious of him like it's in the past games that I'm becoming conflicted about him.

It just doesn't seem normal.
You spend too much time with Gry :-_-. And Lambu does suspect me.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yep, that looked a weird decision, more likely I didn't want to vote other people and just went for him because of his vote on me as I couldn't choose anyone else. People didn't really have many things against him, as you can see, Sidmo died. (and I hope the guy comes to play again)

Thanks, as you I'm also unsure about Zasz and Erin (but with Erin-chan is more caution because her cuteness deceived me before 8'D). James is a bit quiet too, more than usual, Gryffin sounded more iffy to me yesterday, not sure about him yet. Xadyu obviously looked more suspect after his claims yesterday, but he had votes even before that. Battou is very quiet indeed, not sure about his affiliation, but I don't see him as mafia yet, I think the vote on Xad was because he thought Xad was suspicious voting randomly on me?

I trust Bel, Demon and gnut. Bel seems quiet, but so far, I didn't have bad feelings about her, Demon seems quieter as his usual townie plays and gnut also doesn't look suspicious. My opinion can change depending on what they do later, though.

<_> My hint today is that I'm also a hunter and I think my role really fits my character.
Uhm, I think Demon being quiet is actually a bad sign. Also I didn't like his answer about his hint, felt like giving himself escape routes. Belserion... I would like to trust her too, she can only be two roles and one is pretty similar to Spriggan's (if he's actually townie).
Actually @Belserion , are you really that role I think you claimed back then? If the answer is "yes" then Empi is pretty screwed, think about the benefit of clearing this case.

Your role fits Metal Bat? Only one word fits him and that makes me excited. <_>
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
You guys seriously need to explain me how I am quiet. It's fine to suspect me but you find the most ridiculous reasons sometimes. I am not particularly inactive or anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uhm, I think Demon being quiet is actually a bad sign. Also I didn't like his answer about his hint, felt like giving himself escape routes. Belserion... I would like to trust her too, she can only be two roles and one is pretty similar to Spriggan's (if he's actually townie).
Actually @Belserion , are you really that role I think you claimed back then? If the answer is "yes" then Empi is pretty screwed, think about the benefit of clearing this case.

Your role fits Metal Bat? Only one word fits him and that makes me excited. <_>
Do you want me to reveal my role or something? I am not planning to do anything like this on D2. I said more than enough, more than you that's for sure.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You guys seriously need to explain me how I am quiet. It's fine to suspect me but you find the most ridiculous reasons sometimes. I am not particularly inactive or anything.
I think they mean by quiet that you're watching what's going on but doesn't say anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top