Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
ou can only be one role Empi, we both know... and if you are that role then Bel can only be one role too. And your case with Xad is a mess, Idk Empi you looked so scummy yesterday and its not changing today.
Besides, I dont believe you two are teammates, but I dont think one of the two is innocent either, specially if there's two mafia groups.
Just what I wanted you to get :nod
I did what I did last day phase to save Xad, that was it. But im at least happy you dont think we're teammates :XD
But how was I scummy? :sbunny I just wanted to play after being benched for the last 2 games :feelsbadman
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just what I wanted you to get :nod
I did what I did last day phase to save Xad, that was it. But im at least happy you dont think we're teammates :XD
But how was I scummy? :sbunny I just wanted to play after being benched for the last 2 games :feelsbadman
I want to confirm one thing. Right now, do you think Xad is Mafia or not?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You guys seriously need to explain me how I am quiet. It's fine to suspect me but you find the most ridiculous reasons sometimes. I am not particularly inactive or anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Do you want me to reveal my role or something? I am not planning to do anything like this on D2. I said more than enough, more than you that's for sure.
You are not inactive, but you are usually more incisive, here you just comment on whats happening, but you dont disagree nor attack anyone, its weird.
As for your role, I never asked for more, just that your answer put me on alert, like "I could be any of these, dont close the borders so fast".

Just what I wanted you to get :nod
I did what I did last day phase to save Xad, that was it. But im at least happy you dont think we're teammates :XD
But how was I scummy? :sbunny I just wanted to play after being benched for the last 2 games :feelsbadman
If Belserion answers about her role you are dead man. :XD
You seemed scummy cause you do the same in all your first days as Mafia, where is that enthusiatic Krista that fought and pointed things out like in SnK game? :cookiehand
Im happy you survived D1 though, I thought you got infected with the kappa curse.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
My doubts about Spriggan lean more towards his actions on day 1 and gut feeling. Added to his very lame excuse about why he changed his vote at the last minute and yeah. I need to check the recaps and maybe back read again to see who else besides him and xadyu sticks out. The only other person catching my attention is Erin. Usually as a townie she's a lot more active /aggressive. But its only day 2 so its just something to watch as of now. But yeah I'm leaning towards Sprig.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
If Belserion answers about her role you are dead man. :XD
You seemed scummy cause you do the same in all your first days as Mafia, where is that enthusiatic Krista that fought and pointed things out like in SnK game? :cookiehand
Im happy you survived D1 though, I thought you got infected with the kappa curse.
:lmao
You know, reading this actually makes me feel better about myself now :pleased
And Krista was happy she got her favorite character :hmph That was part of why she was enthusiastic in that game :blush
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
You are not inactive, but you are usually more incisive, here you just comment on whats happening, but you dont disagree nor attack anyone, its weird.
As for your role, I never asked for more, just that your answer put me on alert, like "I could be any of these, dont close the borders so fast".



If Belserion answers about her role you are dead man. :XD
You seemed scummy cause you do the same in all your first days as Mafia, where is that enthusiatic Krista that fought and pointed things out like in SnK game? :cookiehand
Im happy you survived D1 though, I thought you got infected with the kappa curse.
Heh, I think you are overanalyzing but I know what I am doing. I don't consider myself particularly aggressive and I am not going to be like that all the time, especially in the early phases. Xad and Spriggan are the biggest leads we have. My belief is that he has been set up and that's why I voted for Spriggan.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Uhm, I think Demon being quiet is actually a bad sign. Also I didn't like his answer about his hint, felt like giving himself escape routes. Belserion... I would like to trust her too, she can only be two roles and one is pretty similar to Spriggan's (if he's actually townie).
Actually @Belserion , are you really that role I think you claimed back then? If the answer is "yes" then Empi is pretty screwed, think about the benefit of clearing this case.
Ah Lambu you got my hint and yes you're definitely on the right track.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oof well that means goodbye ES to lambu, I dunno what the role the two of you are talking about, but ES is dead to lambu now.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
:lmao
You know, reading this actually makes me feel better about myself now :pleased
And Krista was happy she got her favorite character :hmph That was part of why she was enthusiastic in that game :blush
Man, bring that motivation back to future games! You did great in that one. :nod
Though, with this...

Ah Lambu you got my hint and yes you're definitely on the right track.
Are you Vengeful Townie Empi? I need you to confirm.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I see that we're still in a stalemate here.
Excluding Xadyu that might be telling the truth, IMHO there might be a Mafia among these players:

Erin-chan
Pompom
Spriggan

At the moment they're the ones who caught my eye and I sure hope that one of them is the Janitor.
That would be cool indeed, as this role is such a nuisance to deal with.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Haha, I think I have an idea of what Lambu has in mind :lmao.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
well might be wrong people i trust so far are Gnut, Bel, Asako (gryff and takuan are among those i moderately trust) .

Also regarding recap lists, I always do them, and i always play the same, regardless of affiliation.
@Belserion im not specially agressive, and i usually tend to avoid putting pressure on players. and if i happen to be agressive its nothing to do with my alignment its more likely due to real life circumstances than the game itself. also except in specific cases like saving my own life or irrefutable proof i usually dont follow bandwagons.


@Zasz im nothing like that i told in the recap its a role ive never had before.:facepalm trust me kappa-chan .
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I literally have no idea what everone is talking about anymore. Give me another summary! :lmao
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Who is this Krista you're talking about?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hosts, I didn't votelock Xadyu at any moment, please fix the count. o/


@Emperor Spriggan Imma take that "like" as a "yes". Then I guess you can get lynched and kill Bel, right? ;)

Yep, Empi has to die.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey @gnut can you reveal who was your target last night? It wouldn't hurt much actually.

If the two mafia setup is real then many things would make sense. I have difficulties to picture one big mafia and a TP... but with two mafias the conexions would start popping everywhere.
Going to start working in the next summary later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top