But I don't? What more do you want me to do?I think they mean by quiet that you're watching what's going on but doesn't say anything.
But I don't? What more do you want me to do?I think they mean by quiet that you're watching what's going on but doesn't say anything.
Just what I wanted you to getou can only be one role Empi, we both know... and if you are that role then Bel can only be one role too. And your case with Xad is a mess, Idk Empi you looked so scummy yesterday and its not changing today.
Besides, I dont believe you two are teammates, but I dont think one of the two is innocent either, specially if there's two mafia groups.


I just wanted to play after being benched for the last 2 games 
I want to confirm one thing. Right now, do you think Xad is Mafia or not?Just what I wanted you to get
I did what I did last day phase to save Xad, that was it. But im at least happy you dont think we're teammates
But how was I scummy?I just wanted to play after being benched for the last 2 games
![]()
You are not inactive, but you are usually more incisive, here you just comment on whats happening, but you dont disagree nor attack anyone, its weird.You guys seriously need to explain me how I am quiet. It's fine to suspect me but you find the most ridiculous reasons sometimes. I am not particularly inactive or anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you want me to reveal my role or something? I am not planning to do anything like this on D2. I said more than enough, more than you that's for sure.
If Belserion answers about her role you are dead man.Just what I wanted you to get
I did what I did last day phase to save Xad, that was it. But im at least happy you dont think we're teammates
But how was I scummy?I just wanted to play after being benched for the last 2 games
![]()


He isn't Mafia.I want to confirm one thing. Right now, do you think Xad is Mafia or not?
If Belserion answers about her role you are dead man.
You seemed scummy cause you do the same in all your first days as Mafia, where is that enthusiatic Krista that fought and pointed things out like in SnK game?
Im happy you survived D1 though, I thought you got infected with the kappa curse.


That was part of why she was enthusiastic in that game 
Heh, I think you are overanalyzing but I know what I am doing. I don't consider myself particularly aggressive and I am not going to be like that all the time, especially in the early phases. Xad and Spriggan are the biggest leads we have. My belief is that he has been set up and that's why I voted for Spriggan.You are not inactive, but you are usually more incisive, here you just comment on whats happening, but you dont disagree nor attack anyone, its weird.
As for your role, I never asked for more, just that your answer put me on alert, like "I could be any of these, dont close the borders so fast".
If Belserion answers about her role you are dead man.
You seemed scummy cause you do the same in all your first days as Mafia, where is that enthusiatic Krista that fought and pointed things out like in SnK game?
Im happy you survived D1 though, I thought you got infected with the kappa curse.
Ah Lambu you got my hint and yes you're definitely on the right track.Uhm, I think Demon being quiet is actually a bad sign. Also I didn't like his answer about his hint, felt like giving himself escape routes. Belserion... I would like to trust her too, she can only be two roles and one is pretty similar to Spriggan's (if he's actually townie).
Actually @Belserion , are you really that role I think you claimed back then? If the answer is "yes" then Empi is pretty screwed, think about the benefit of clearing this case.
Man, bring that motivation back to future games! You did great in that one.
You know, reading this actually makes me feel better about myself now
And Krista was happy she got her favorite characterThat was part of why she was enthusiastic in that game
![]()

Are you Vengeful Townie Empi? I need you to confirm.Ah Lambu you got my hint and yes you're definitely on the right track.
.
trust me kappa-chan .
They are talking about the SnK game I think. Spriggan was Krista IIRC and she is his favorite character.Who is this Krista you're talking about?
But I do.@Zasz im nothing like that i told in the recap its a role ive never had before.trust me kappa-chan .

Me tooI literally have no idea what everone is talking about anymore. Give me another summary!![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---