Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
But I lived long this game :rolleyes:
The moves I made on day one were me trying to be active, sigh. I didnt even ask Asako or Takuan to confirm anything when I speculated about their roles. Forgive my enthusiasm :hmph
Current suspects? Erin, Zasz and Spirit for starters. Based off nothing but a hunch.
I havent played since January, im a newbie in that respect :derp
Why did you settle on Spirit? I really want to believe you spriggan.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Geez I dont even care if you are a Mafia Bomb Empi.

Votelock Emperor Spriggan
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill kato
I suspect him or spirit but because he's the most likely one to appear and talk more about his role cuz he didn't vote I'm votekilling him.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Lol, guys let me die with him! it will be hilarious! :XD
Naah, Id never kill you Lambu :wtf
Ill just target one of the inactives, I believe theres a Mafia among them.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Naah, Id never kill you Lambu :wtf
Ill just target one of the inactives, I believe theres a Mafia among them.
You know that Bel practically claimed Witch right?
Vengeful + Witch in the same game = 404 error

Anyway do what you feel right, if you are not trolling till the last moment that is. :rolleyes:
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
You know that Bel practically claimed Witch right?
Vengeful + Witch in the same game = 404 error

Anyway do what you feel right, if you are not trolling till the last moment that is. :rolleyes:
Yeah I know that, town is really overpowered this game :teehee
I answered Vengeful because I wasnt lying, I know she hinted Witch in LOTR,I was there with you:whoabunny
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Gryffindor did u hint to anything as I don't remember
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Boring.

votekill WYIS
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
ES i hope you're not mafia, so much... That would be unbearable to me :emocat
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
You know that Bel practically claimed Witch right?
Vengeful + Witch in the same game = 404 error

Anyway do what you feel right, if you are not trolling till the last moment that is. :rolleyes:
I don't see why you think it's impossible with all the crazy games we have seen. If killing potential is high for Town then maybe their defense is weaker or something. And in this situation it's a double edged sword. There is nothing solid on anyone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had forgotten about Elusia, she'll be host killed at this rate. Usually when things like that happen, the player killed is Town.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don't see why you think it's impossible with all the crazy games we have seen. If killing potential is high for Town then maybe their defense is weaker or something. And in this situation it's a double edged sword. There is nothing solid on anyone.
You would know if you hosted, pulling two identical roles for a set up is boring.
I just hope Elu is not a important role for town...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't see why you think it's impossible with all the crazy games we have seen. If killing potential is high for Town then maybe their defense is weaker or something. And in this situation it's a double edged sword. There is nothing solid on anyone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had forgotten about Elusia, she'll be host killed at this rate. Usually when things like that happen, the player killed is Town.
You would know if you hosted, pulling two identical roles for a set up is boring.
I just hope Elu is not a important role for town...
Wasnt her 1st game she was hostkilled and was mafia boss:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sorry about the demon post..
Must have hit reply to him while scrolling down xD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry, guys, work took forever. Like really forever. Just got back a minute ago. I see shitton of votes for Emperor, so I will not question the wisedom of the crowd and Votekill Emperor Spriggan as well.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Sorry, guys, work took forever. Like really forever. Just got back a minute ago. I see shitton of votes for Emperor, so I will not question the wisedom of the crowd and Votekill Emperor Spriggan as well.
It appear he's vengeful townie or so he claims, just fill you in as you're just following the bandwagon without knowing much.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am always motivated though :XD Ironically I see what you're doing here since I hosted that game with you, but it's fine. Ill walk into the trap like a man :hmph
Yes, I am the Vengeful townie

As if Id resort to such petty kills :bnah Ill kill who I want to with my death :cop
Hey guys, if Empi is claiming Vengeful, why are we lynching him? Shouldn't we save his ass instead of doing the dirty work of the mafias? Elu will get hostkilled today anyway, 2nd time in a row without posting three times is kill, all we gotta do is move a couple votes from him to Elu and then we can check on Empi telling the truth with a det (which I hope we have, aka a 3rd det besides poor dead Sidmo and useless blocked Xad).
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It appear he's vengeful townie or so he claims, just fill you in as you're just following the bandwagon without knowing much.
Yeah, didn't know that which is why I question if this is such a wise idea to get rid of a Vengeful who might end up killing a townie as well. Vengeful is better later when more townies are either dead or confirmed as that makes it easier to spot the Mafia scumbags.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
no need to be mean :emocat
At least you are truly like Genos in that regard. XDDD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top