Huh, Greg is Witch?
Yes, she did.The MC is down, I wonder if they targeted him, he protected the right person.
Also gnut is witch..... didn't bel claim witch?
Did u get blocked again, answer me.Dammit. Still nothing obvious from last night. Doesn't mean that nothing happened though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
!Votekill JamesRye
votekill Gryffindor
Votekill James Rye
Votekill Grf
Votekill Battou
Votekill James Rye
votekill battou
Votekill James
Votekill Battou.
votekill james
Votekill Battou
votelock Battou

Yes I guess well my first mafia is LoTR you can judge form there.I'm going to assume that you haven't played Mafia much? There are various roles in which getting no obvious results can be a good thing.
No one said anything about her.Lambu might have died by protecting someone i guess.
Didnt expect elu to be janitor, i need to check back but if im not mistaken someone mentionned her as being a basically confirmed townie unless i misread the post, i guess it was a det if so that would help to figure out sanities if its really someone who has investigated on her.
you dont get it she s not supposed to know she s the sensei, the apprentice learn from someone without the sensei being aware of it.But she still lied. If she's the Sensei, she would not need to lie...
Or am I misunderstanding the role?
Ok thanks. I thought I may have mixed it up with Mason for some reason.you dont get it she s not supposed to know she s the sensei, the apprentice learn from someone without the sensei being aware of it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, it makes sense. I thought Apprentice needed 3 days to learn.Gnut hinted apprentice and he said yesterday something about his sensei being a young lady (will check back the post asap), Bel is likely the sensei he chose, he might have learnt his role on N2 (need to check but im sure apprentice role has priority over the killing). Which makes Bel likely a confirmed townie imo.
Who was your target N1?Ok thanks. I thought I may have mixed it up with Mason for some reason.
To try and be a little more useful, I'll say I targeted Asako last night. Something else also happened at the end of the 2nd day.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---