Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I feel like I know a little of the criteria for it now but I'm not comfortable engaging in discussion over it specifically until I know more.
Same. I don't think all of us talking about it like this is a good idea. Mafia know the specifics so they can use their knowledge and hints to make better choices.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
James, what hints did you give about your role?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I investigated Gnut and I got guilty. :cookiehand
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
What the heck?
What's this bloodbath? O_O
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Anyone has been a Witch before? How does it work? Does she have to choose her target the night where she died or can she wait and make her choice the next night?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I investigated Gnut and I got guilty. :cookiehand
You can still be an insane det.
Anyone has been a Witch before? How does it work? Does she have to choose her target the night where she died or can she wait and make her choice the next night?
Witch can only use it if they lynched if I'm not wrong, not getting killed.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You can still be an insane det.
Yeah, that's true, but that one slipped my mind, I guess. I'm not used to these roles that have 'different versions'.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
James did you hint to anything beside active ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is that how it is? It's fine to ask the hosts, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, that's true, but that one slipped my mind, I guess. I'm not used to these roles that have 'different versions'.
Or maybe you are Mafia :heh.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So basically, gnut was an Apprentice and possibly learnt the role from Belserion?
And Xad is probably Insane at this point, considering that he got guilty with gnut.
Also it appears that Lambu died protecting someone...I wonder who it was...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Gryffindor you also didn't hint to anything at all with @Kato756 say sth about your roles.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Investigater-kun I think it's best to reveal your role as you're useless now that the janitor died and we need to have confirmed townie, I'm sure the mafia won't tagged you even if you keep hidding.
Or you can keep hiding yourself.
Reveal? I feel like i revealed a while ago. But if that wasn't clear for anyone, yes, i am investigator. And as expected, my role is useless as fuck. Hate this role.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Reveal? I feel like i revealed a while ago. But if that wasn't clear for anyone, yes, i am investigator. And as expected, my role is useless as fuck. Hate this role.
Hey, you're confirmed townie now and it's not useless, just the janitor died way to early for you to do anything.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Taku are you hunter ?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
And why no one is talking about the threat level?
Didn't it change from Demon to Dragon just now?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is there anyone other than Xad claiming Det? It is important to know that.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
And why no one is talking about the threat level?
Didn't it change from Demon to Dragon just now?
What can we talk about that, there's nothing to talk about, they probably lvl up cuz they got townies killed, we can only stop them by lyching the right person but it probably didn't change last day cuz they got a mafia and a townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh i was refereing to this

it sounded like if he was certain she was a townie, maybe it was just an assumption, seems i have misread it Mafia Game 64 - One Punch Man Edition - DAY 3
Taku is investigator.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
What can we talk about that, there's nothing to talk about, they probably lvl up cuz they got townies killed, we can only stop them by lyching the right person but it probably didn't change last day cuz they got a mafia and a townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Taku is investigator.
Eh, you're right.
However the next level is God, so I thought it was worth mentioning it.
By the by, I see that Kato and Gryff have yet to talk...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
We need to solve the Xad issue. It is D3 and thankfully no Doctor died so if we know if there are other Dets left things will be clearer. If there is no one then Xad is pretty much confirmed Townie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top