GregWho was your target N1?
GregWho was your target N1?
I think it is two nights now. And I think following has a higher priority than killing so killing happened last after the 2nd night learning.Yes, it makes sense. I thought Apprentice needed 3 days to learn.
I believe that would be unwise at this point....
I dont want them targetted because they may think that person is a threat and that i may also become a threat.
I will say its a young lady tho xD

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's your result and who did u tagged.Well, that's that.. I'm probably the paranoid detective. This game is really not working in my favors at all...![]()
What Asako said.Well, that's that.. I'm probably the paranoid detective. This game is really not working in my favors at all...![]()
The hell are you talking about, Xad? <.<Well, that's that.. I'm probably the paranoid detective. This game is really not working in my favors at all...![]()
Yup he's definitely apprentice, he said he doesn't know if he will became a threat so it's reasonable to assume that, plus he said he tagged a lady.Heres the post Mafia Game 64 - One Punch Man Edition - DAY 3 he said speaking of his target :
Interesting. And you got nothing?Greg
It was when i get the role, but it was lessened to 2 as its a quite hard role to play, 3 nights is long and if your target dies meanwhile you have to restart from scratch well it can be really handicapping.Yes, it makes sense. I thought Apprentice needed 3 days to learn.
I think it's a role that doesn't give results.Interesting. And you got nothing?
Nothing bad happened, that's for sureInteresting. And you got nothing?

Yeah, two nights makes it a good role to have. I am glad we changed it to 2 nights, makes it more for a fun role as your sensei could still get killed or lynched before following her/him for a 2nd time. Anybody thinks we might have two apprentices since we have two mafias as in the hosts wanted to see which the sane and insane apprentice follow as the risk is bigger with 2 mafias instead of one big mafia?It was when i get the role, but it was lessened to 2 as its a quite hard role to play, 3 nights is long and if your target dies meanwhile you have to restart from scratch well it can be really handicapping.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why do you ask?Yeah, two nights makes it a good role to have. I am glad we changed it to 2 nights, makes it more for a fun role as your sensei could still get killed or lynched before following her/him for a 2nd time. Anybody thinks we might have two apprentices since we have two mafias as in the hosts wanted to see which the sane and insane apprentice follow as the risk is bigger with 2 mafias instead of one big mafia?
Gotta ask this now as obviously I couldn't after the voting was done:--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed @Brandish @Gryffindor @WithYouInSpirit @Battou @Belserion - Did any of you leveled up after lynching Empi and did you level only once or twice?
I am asking because I leveled and I didn't voted for Empi so I wanna know if all of the ones who voted for Empi did level or some of them say "no, I didn't". It will help figuring out how we level because it seems lynching a mafia isn't the only way of leveling else I wouldn't have gone up a level.Investigater-kun I think it's best to reveal your role as you're useless now that the janitor died and we need to have confirmed townie, I'm sure the mafia won't tagged you even if you keep hidding.
Or you can keep hiding yourself.
I assume your role is investigater form what I got form your hint.... or mortician sth related to janitor
@James Rye why aren't you asking me if I lvl ?or am I a folder.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
To figure out how the leveling system works, if everyone leveled up then this means all can level by lynching mafia if some say "no, I didn't level despite lynching that mafia scum" then that means there are conditions to leveling up we are unaware of yet and this first successful mafia lynch can be used to figure them out.Why do you ask?
What is your secondary role again?I am asking because I leveled and I didn't voted for Empi so I wanna know if all of the ones who voted for Empi did level or some of them say "no, I didn't". It will help figuring out how we level because it seems lynching a mafia isn't the only way of leveling else I wouldn't have gone up a level.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
To figure out how the leveling system works, if everyone leveled up then this means all can level by lynching mafia if some say "no, I didn't level despite lynching that mafia scum" then that means there are conditions to leveling up we are unaware of yet and this first successful mafia lynch can be used to figure them out.
Limit Breaker. So far me and Zasz are the only Limit Breakers who came out, all others are Hunters so far.What is your secondary role again?
So you did level by lynching Empi, is that a yes? What was your secondary role again? Hunter? Limit Breaker?I feel like I know a little of the criteria for it now but I'm not comfortable engaging in discussion over it specifically until I know more.