Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, it makes sense. I thought Apprentice needed 3 days to learn.
I think it is two nights now. And I think following has a higher priority than killing so killing happened last after the 2nd night learning.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Well, that's that.. I'm probably the paranoid detective. This game is really not working in my favors at all... :emocat
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think I now know your role spirit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, that's that.. I'm probably the paranoid detective. This game is really not working in my favors at all... :emocat
What's your result and who did u tagged.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, that's that.. I'm probably the paranoid detective. This game is really not working in my favors at all... :emocat
The hell are you talking about, Xad? <.<
Like seriously! THIS was your first night using your det action, if you were not lying to us about being blocked in night 1, and given your ONE action result's comment of being paranoid I assume you got guilty yet that doesn't mean shit!!! It doesn't mean ANYTHING AT ALL!!! You could still be sane or insane for all we know!!! So tell us who you targeted last night and why.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,067
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Yes, it makes sense. I thought Apprentice needed 3 days to learn.
It was when i get the role, but it was lessened to 2 as its a quite hard role to play, 3 nights is long and if your target dies meanwhile you have to restart from scratch well it can be really handicapping.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It was when i get the role, but it was lessened to 2 as its a quite hard role to play, 3 nights is long and if your target dies meanwhile you have to restart from scratch well it can be really handicapping.
Yeah, two nights makes it a good role to have. I am glad we changed it to 2 nights, makes it more for a fun role as your sensei could still get killed or lynched before following her/him for a 2nd time. Anybody thinks we might have two apprentices since we have two mafias as in the hosts wanted to see which the sane and insane apprentice follow as the risk is bigger with 2 mafias instead of one big mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gotta ask this now as obviously I couldn't after the voting was done:

@Demonspeed @Brandish @Gryffindor @WithYouInSpirit @Battou @Belserion - Did any of you leveled up after lynching Empi and did you level only once or twice?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Investigater-kun I think it's best to reveal your role as you're useless now that the janitor died and we need to have confirmed townie, I'm sure the mafia won't tagged you even if you keep hidding.
Or you can keep hiding yourself.



I assume your role is investigater form what I got form your hint.... or mortician sth related to janitor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@James Rye why aren't you asking me if I lvl up?or am I a folder.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, two nights makes it a good role to have. I am glad we changed it to 2 nights, makes it more for a fun role as your sensei could still get killed or lynched before following her/him for a 2nd time. Anybody thinks we might have two apprentices since we have two mafias as in the hosts wanted to see which the sane and insane apprentice follow as the risk is bigger with 2 mafias instead of one big mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gotta ask this now as obviously I couldn't after the voting was done:

@Demonspeed @Brandish @Gryffindor @WithYouInSpirit @Battou @Belserion - Did any of you leveled up after lynching Empi and did you level only once or twice?
Why do you ask?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Investigater-kun I think it's best to reveal your role as you're useless now that the janitor died and we need to have confirmed townie, I'm sure the mafia won't tagged you even if you keep hidding.
Or you can keep hiding yourself.

I assume your role is investigater form what I got form your hint.... or mortician sth related to janitor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@James Rye why aren't you asking me if I lvl ?or am I a folder.
I am asking because I leveled and I didn't voted for Empi so I wanna know if all of the ones who voted for Empi did level or some of them say "no, I didn't". It will help figuring out how we level because it seems lynching a mafia isn't the only way of leveling else I wouldn't have gone up a level.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why do you ask?
To figure out how the leveling system works, if everyone leveled up then this means all can level by lynching mafia if some say "no, I didn't level despite lynching that mafia scum" then that means there are conditions to leveling up we are unaware of yet and this first successful mafia lynch can be used to figure them out.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am asking because I leveled and I didn't voted for Empi so I wanna know if all of the ones who voted for Empi did level or some of them say "no, I didn't". It will help figuring out how we level because it seems lynching a mafia isn't the only way of leveling else I wouldn't have gone up a level.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


To figure out how the leveling system works, if everyone leveled up then this means all can level by lynching mafia if some say "no, I didn't level despite lynching that mafia scum" then that means there are conditions to leveling up we are unaware of yet and this first successful mafia lynch can be used to figure them out.
What is your secondary role again?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What is your secondary role again?
Limit Breaker. So far me and Zasz are the only Limit Breakers who came out, all others are Hunters so far.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I feel like I know a little of the criteria for it now but I'm not comfortable engaging in discussion over it specifically until I know more.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I feel like I know a little of the criteria for it now but I'm not comfortable engaging in discussion over it specifically until I know more.
So you did level by lynching Empi, is that a yes? What was your secondary role again? Hunter? Limit Breaker?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top