Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
While we're waiting for @Kato756 @Gryffindor @Battou to say sth about their roles.
Did anyone get any interesting results in the past nights that is worth sharing ?
Or who they targeted, I feel like we're not talking enough in that matter, as it could help us find the mafia... well it's true that it also helps the mafia know about our role and who to target.
That's why I'm relocated to say anything in this matter.
Speaking of results, I wonder if Lambu protected Xad tonight...
Him or maybe someone else.
I do hope that Xad is really a det, because otherwise, we may have been protecting a Mafia till this day phase.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@James Rye I can understand why you would think that way, that's why I said this game isn't working in my favor at all. :lmao
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Demonspeed @Brandish @Gryffindor @WithYouInSpirit @Battou @Belserion - Did any of you leveled up after lynching Empi and did you level only once or twice?
It doesn't matter if we say it, mafia know if we've leveled I think...

The exact conditions for both sides to reach the top are a mystery to all, but not completely - because the monsters have been informed of the level-up conditions of both categories of heroes. It will be your job to recognize the liars among them and bring them to justice. Good luck, heroes.
Nothing's happened, well because we're not S-class ofc.

Mafia's only one step away. We really need to be lynching them. Town got lucky yesterday via the host kill too.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Are we going to get any more hints from Isaac? Sorry dude but the "Fits my character" thing is a timeless copout.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
It doesn't matter if we say it, mafia know if we've leveled I think...



Nothing's happened, well because we're not S-class ofc.

Mafia's only one step away. We really need to be lynching them. Town got lucky yesterday via the host kill too.
Hints about your role? And Erin, you haven't answered me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are we going to get any more hints from Isaac? Sorry dude but the "Fits my character" thing is a timeless copout.
I gave much more than that actually. But I can reveal if you really want me to.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It doesn't matter if we say it, mafia know if we've leveled I think...

Nothing's happened, well because we're not S-class ofc.

Mafia's only one step away. We really need to be lynching them. Town got lucky yesterday via the host kill too.
Yeah, they know but I don't. All I know is that I and Zasz leveled, so did you level or did you not? Did you level once or did you jump two levels at once? All that stuff is important to know. The Mafia got this info for free from the hosts we have to work our way to get the conditions for leveling up.

Are we going to get any more hints from Isaac? Sorry dude but the "Fits my character" thing is a timeless copout.
Same with "never had the role before", big deal expect you have played like a 100 games and even then we would need to check 100 games to see what roles you had.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, they know but I don't. All I know is that I and Zasz leveled, so did you level or did you not? Did you level once or did you jump two levels at once? All that stuff is important to know. The Mafia got this info for free from the hosts we have to work our way to get the conditions for leveling up.



Same with "never had the role before", big deal expect you have played like a 100 games and even then we would need to check 100 games to see what roles you had.
I think I got his hint. I trust him more than you actually :D. Battou, Brandish and Gryff are the ones who need to say more.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, they know but I don't. All I know is that I and Zasz leveled, so did you level or did you not? Did you level once or did you jump two levels at once? All that stuff is important to know. The Mafia got this info for free from the hosts we have to work our way to get the conditions for leveling up.



Same with "never had the role before", big deal expect you have played like a 100 games and even then we would need to check 100 games to see what roles you had.
I feel like I'm saying enough for people to narrow it down to only a handful of roles. :hmm
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hints about your role? And Erin, you haven't answered me.
I'm passive, would barely pass the hero exam.

Are you going to update your hint from active/fits character?

Yeah, they know but I don't. All I know is that I and Zasz leveled, so did you level or did you not? Did you level once or did you jump two levels at once? All that stuff is important to know. The Mafia got this info for free from the hosts we have to work our way to get the conditions for leveling up.
I went to B-class this morning after Emp/Elu were outed. When I got a PM I thought you guys lynched me lol.

Hmm can we get much info by discussing it? I mean we are all leveling together I assume, mafia who are lying here know we leveled too. We level up thru wins and losses, I guess we could discuss that... I'd say we get more XP from a mafia lynch than taking an L through a town lynch/town death at night.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm passive, would barely pass the hero exam.

Are you going to update your hint from active/fits character?



I went to B-class this morning after Emp/Elu were outed. When I got a PM I thought you guys lynched me lol.

Hmm can we get much info by discussing it? I mean we are all leveling together I assume, mafia who are lying here know we leveled too. We level up thru wins and losses, I guess we could discuss that... I'd say we get more XP from a mafia lynch than taking an L through a town lynch/town death at night.
Mafia can't know if we leveled up. They only know the conditions, there are two Mafias so they only know the identity of their own members for sure. If Battou, Kato or Gryff aren't Dets then Xad is confirmed Town I guess.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Mafia can't know if we leveled up. They only know the conditions, there are two Mafias so they only know the identity of their own members for sure. If Battou, Kato or Gryff aren't Dets then Xad is confirmed Town I guess.
Ah, I interpreted 'the conditions' as they know what class we are, rather than the trigger conditions for leveling. At any rate just asking each other about it would clue them in, and well they know the conditions too.

Is Xad confirmed on the basis of number of dets? (if those 3 aren't).
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I feel like I'm saying enough for people to narrow it down to only a handful of roles. :hmm
I was talking about Brandish's one hint so far which was "never had the role before".

I'm passive, would barely pass the hero exam.

Are you going to update your hint from active/fits character?

I went to B-class this morning after Emp/Elu were outed. When I got a PM I thought you guys lynched me lol.

Hmm can we get much info by discussing it? I mean we are all leveling together I assume, mafia who are lying here know we leveled too. We level up thru wins and losses, I guess we could discuss that... I'd say we get more XP from a mafia lynch than taking an L through a town lynch/town death at night.
Sure can, when I say Metal Knight I mean the human behind the Robot not the robot itself. As for active, it is night active but sadly I am not a Det else I would have checked Xad ages ago.

And yeah, I was also surprised of getting a pm after Empi's death. I was first pissed that I wasted a chance to level up when I had even voted on Empi first but for some reason I leveled up anyway so I wondered if perhaps lynching a Mafia means an automatic level up for all heroes. Zasz also got a level up and he hasn't voted on Empi either.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ah, I interpreted 'the conditions' as they know what class we are, rather than the trigger conditions for leveling. At any rate just asking each other about it would clue them in, and well they know the conditions too.

Is Xad confirmed on the basis of number of dets? (if those 3 aren't).
Yes, Sidmo was Det and so far Xad is the only one who claimed this role. Battou claimed active role and the others didn't say anything interesting AFAIR. If no one else claims this role then it"s safe to assume Xad is Insane Det.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
While we're waiting for @Kato756 @Gryffindor @Battou to say sth about their roles.
Did anyone get any interesting results in the past nights that is worth sharing ?
Or who they targeted, I feel like we're not talking enough in that matter, as it could help us find the mafia... well it's true that it also helps the mafia know about our role and who to target.
That's why I'm relocated to say anything in this matter.
I already gave hints as to what my role is
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
But you know what ancient Romans used to say: "Repetita iuvant!" :kappa
Only mafia can speak the devil's tongue! :gwah
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I already gave hints as to what my role is
If you did the hints were so well-hidden the Eagle Eye of Erin could not spot them.

First post
Which was like ages ago and you got penalty vote on you for not voting on anybody despite having 24 hours time for it. Doesn't feel like you are much into this game. Pissed that your orange team lost the best of their roles in one phase?^^
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
It's possible one of the killers was blocked last night. Desin was poisoner, so depending on the coinflip, he could've poisoned either gnut or Lambu on N1 before being killed by the janitor, or he got killed by the janitor before he could do anything. Going via the first option, that means only one mafia got to kill last night, so that's a possible option to explore to make some ground.


Zasz and Erinyes are now the one's I suspect more. Also interesting to note that Battou changed his status to invisible.

Zasz made a comment about (post #347) about wanting to hear from Elusia who could possibly have a potential useful role when her comment never alluded to that in the slightest(she said she was neutral, not sure what to think). I'm sure her mafia teammates were aware of her situation, as were the rest of us, and were hoping she'd show up to avoid someone capitalizing on the penalty votes to lynch her, which was the very thing that got Zasz lynched 3 games ago. That and his playstyle is very similar to when he was mafia 3 games back, lots of posts, but just on what has occurred on the game. And he was someone who gnut and Lambu found very suspicious.

Also, GrySun's hints were bomb I believe, so likely the work of a seasoned veteran who didn't take the bluff, Demonspeed :rolleyes:, though I don't think he would do that to Gry, though mafia is clearly getting rid of the players who take control of the day phases.

Also all the Hunter claims don't necessarily have to be false, Mafia Hunters are the ones that get the role usage, so they could be trying to blend with the Town Hunters who only get an extra vote.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top