- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
Wrong, it's the tongue fo the supreme empire.Only mafia can speak the devil's tongue!![]()

Wrong, it's the tongue fo the supreme empire.Only mafia can speak the devil's tongue!![]()


NoAre you Det?
Obviously I meant an useful role for the Town.Zasz and Erinyes are now the one's I suspect more. Also interesting to note that Battou changed his status to invisible.
Zasz made a comment about (post #347) about wanting to hear from Elusia who could possibly have a potential useful role when her comment never alluded to that in the slightest(she said she was neutral, not sure what to think). I'm sure her mafia teammates were aware of her situation, as were the rest of us, and were hoping she'd show up to avoid someone capitalizing on the penalty votes to lynch her, which was the very thing that got Zasz lynched 3 games ago. That and his playstyle is very similar to when he was mafia 3 games back, lots of posts, but just on what has occurred on the game. And he was someone who gnut and Lambu found very suspicious.

Townies usually don't care about that.I changed my status during the first night so idk whats interesting about it.
Am I?Obviously I meant an useful role for the Town.
She was going to be hostkilled after all and I feared we might have lost a useful role.
Thank goodness that she was revealed to be a Mafia Janitor in the end.
You're really grasping at strwas here Gryff.
Besides, I did partecipate in the discussions and while I indeed commented on what occurred in the game, I also shared my opinions.
What about you? Anything more to say?




Gryff is also invisible, should we discuss that then?Townies usually don't care about that.
If he suddenly changed his status during the game? Yes.Gryff is also invisible, should we discuss that then?
Is that so?Am I?
There are more things I want to say
More on your role, night actions, targets, etc
![]()

Don't ignore my questions, you asked and it wouldn't be nice to not answer, now would it?Is that so?
But where are you now? I can't see you, for you're invisible right now.![]()


Gotta fill that post quota amiriteIs that so?
But where are you now? I can't see you, for you're invisible right now.![]()


Yeah right.Don't ignore my questions, you asked and it wouldn't be nice to not answer, now would it?
And I've always been invisible so.....![]()


I explained it already. Xad is the only one who claimed the role and there is no Doctor death so far. Spriggan was initially suspected because of his sudden vote on Sidmo. If there is no other Det, Xad is insane.Why so fixated on finding another Detective? Trying to narrow down your targets DS![]()
Night actions and targets pleaseYeah right.
And to answer your question I'll only say that differently from my character, my role works better in the sidelines rather than the frontlines.
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
![]()
![]()
![]()

Kewl, kewl. I think he is insane, for whatever its worth.I explained it already. Xad is the only one who claimed the role and there is no Doctor death so far. Spriggan was initially suspected because of his sudden vote on Sidmo. If there is no other Det, Xad is insane.
So that you and your scummy Mafia friends can do wathever you want? Nope.Night actions and targets please![]()

