Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I changed my status during the first night so idk whats interesting about it.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Zasz and Erinyes are now the one's I suspect more. Also interesting to note that Battou changed his status to invisible.

Zasz made a comment about (post #347) about wanting to hear from Elusia who could possibly have a potential useful role when her comment never alluded to that in the slightest(she said she was neutral, not sure what to think). I'm sure her mafia teammates were aware of her situation, as were the rest of us, and were hoping she'd show up to avoid someone capitalizing on the penalty votes to lynch her, which was the very thing that got Zasz lynched 3 games ago. That and his playstyle is very similar to when he was mafia 3 games back, lots of posts, but just on what has occurred on the game. And he was someone who gnut and Lambu found very suspicious.
Obviously I meant an useful role for the Town.
She was going to be hostkilled after all and I feared we might have lost a useful role.
Thank goodness that she was revealed to be a Mafia Janitor in the end.
You're really grasping at strwas here Gryff. :kappa
Besides, I did partecipate in the discussions and while I indeed commented on what occurred in the game, I also shared my opinions.
What about you? Anything more to say?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Obviously I meant an useful role for the Town.
She was going to be hostkilled after all and I feared we might have lost a useful role.
Thank goodness that she was revealed to be a Mafia Janitor in the end.
You're really grasping at strwas here Gryff. :kappa
Besides, I did partecipate in the discussions and while I indeed commented on what occurred in the game, I also shared my opinions.
What about you? Anything more to say?
Am I? :kappa
There are more things I want to say :kappa

More on your role, night actions, targets, etc :kappa

:kappa
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Am I? :kappa
There are more things I want to say :kappa

More on your role, night actions, targets, etc :kappa

:kappa
Is that so?
But where are you now? I can't see you, for you're invisible right now. :kappa
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Is that so?
But where are you now? I can't see you, for you're invisible right now. :kappa
Don't ignore my questions, you asked and it wouldn't be nice to not answer, now would it? :kappa

And I've always been invisible so.....:kappa
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Is that so?
But where are you now? I can't see you, for you're invisible right now. :kappa
Gotta fill that post quota amirite :kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Battou and Gryff, I guess none of you is Det?
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Im not det, no.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Why so fixated on finding another Detective? Trying to narrow down your targets DS:rolleyes:
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Don't ignore my questions, you asked and it wouldn't be nice to not answer, now would it? :kappa

And I've always been invisible so.....:kappa
Yeah right. :kappa
And to answer your question I'll only say that differently from my character, my role works better in the sidelines rather than the frontlines.

"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."

:kappa :kappa :kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why so fixated on finding another Detective? Trying to narrow down your targets DS:rolleyes:
I explained it already. Xad is the only one who claimed the role and there is no Doctor death so far. Spriggan was initially suspected because of his sudden vote on Sidmo. If there is no other Det, Xad is insane.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Yeah right. :kappa
And to answer your question I'll only say that differently from my character, my role works better in the sidelines rather than the frontlines.

"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."

:kappa :kappa :kappa
Night actions and targets please :kappa
I explained it already. Xad is the only one who claimed the role and there is no Doctor death so far. Spriggan was initially suspected because of his sudden vote on Sidmo. If there is no other Det, Xad is insane.
Kewl, kewl. I think he is insane, for whatever its worth.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I've always disliked how people go after other's because of stuff that doesn't happen in the thread. That's not keeping things in-game anymore.

But then again, once it's get during the game, it is suspicious.
I usually do it before the game. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top