Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Kato756 no idea what you're talking about but can u reveal if you're active or not ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Goddanm people

Maybe its a bit of a language barrier

I said i was in a trip, not the vechile kind
Which means its a trip by other means

Like some sort of substance

And what role do we have in this game that can be related to any kind of altering substances?
Nope, still don't get it. Besides it is day 3, you should give out more hints now then this one ominous "hint" from day 1 from your very first post. Like is it one of the newer roles, is it active, night or day active, passive, etc and etc. Or maybe even your targets if you have any.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nope, still don't get it. Besides it is day 3, you should give out more hints now then this one ominous "hint" from day 1 from your very first post. Like is it one of the newer roles, is it active, night or day active, passive, etc and etc. Or maybe even your targets if you have any.
Its day 3, guess I could just flat out reveal it?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Depend on what it is, do u think u need to reveal it or not.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Just reveal yeah
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Demonspeed I think u should confirm your sanity tonight.
U have a choice by either targeting one of the trusted players that have an active role but I'm not sure for this one as one of us is probably going to be dead tonight or target one of the not trusted player that are willing to share who they targeted ( they need to tell who they targeted tomorrow before you to work )


If it's worth it but honestly there's a 80% you're insane.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,669
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is there anyone trusted other than Xad and Bel? :XD We have Docs so unless we have a really bad luck and the Insane kills him, Xad should survive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bel is Witch so she can't do anything at night.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I personally think you should. Your hint is not clear at all.
Welp
Barkeeper

:D

Invited Gry, Takuan, and Asako day 1
One of them was unable to do their action

And did not invite anyone on 2 day cause i was confused as to who should i target
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What a waste of a day, you had a lot of people suspected to invite while u didn't.....
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm so pissed right now cuz you could have not only wasted my N2 action but also my N1 action if u blocked me if you're not lying that is cuz out of all the one u invited, you invited the one that were trust worthy and the second night where I blocked you, you didn't do a night action???
Hmm...if the poison have taking effect this night then you must be the kill I blocked if the insane doc killed gry and yes I'm the Prostitute.


I blocked N1 spirit and N2 kato


I was going to reveal myself cuz I could probably die tonight but was waiting to what kato will say cuz he didn't mention anything about being blocked.......... now I don't even care

Votekill kato
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Welp
Barkeeper

:D

Invited Gry, Takuan, and Asako day 1
One of them was unable to do their action

And did not invite anyone on 2 day cause i was confused as to who should i target
Sole BK claim so far though this means no action was redirected. One thing I found weird. Isn't BK a Night action based role? So why do you wrote down twice that you invited Gry, Takuan and Asako on day 1 and didn't invite anybody on day 2? Did you really send your pm in the day phase? Because that would make 0 sense as BK and since you are BK you should have gotten the pm which tells you your role and there it states that each NIGHT you invite people for a drink, no per day. <.<

Anyway, so do we all believe Kato's claim and if so on who should I, Zasz and Erinyes vote? Or do we just lynch Erinyes now?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I don't believe what he's saying and even if he's really BK I'm pissed he doesn't know how to use it right, BK is the most coolest role.
Plus it could mean I waste all my night action and I don't want to believe that.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,669
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Battou, Erin, Kato, Gryff: I don't trust these four. Kato doesn't play like that usually, he gives weird hints bu he is much more talkative. BK is not that common, I feel like he was trying to come up with a safe claim.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't believe what he's saying and even if he's really BK I'm pissed he doesn't know how to use it right, BK is the most coolest role.
Plus it could mean I waste all my night action and I don't want to believe that.
Yeah, I still wish I would get this role at least once too. The only time I "had" it was when I faked it, remember? XD
Bk is always a double-edged sword, the BK can either stop or even find Mafias or it can hinder Townies in their ways of finding and stopping Mafias. Still, if he is saying the truth we shouldn't get rid of the BK, remember when you were BK in that Lord of the Ring game? You pretty much won us that game there with your findings. BK can still be useful if we are lucky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Battou, Erin, Kato, Gryff: I don't trust these four. Kato doesn't play like that usually, he gives weird hints bu he is much more talkative. BK is not that common, I feel like he was trying to come up with a safe claim.
Yeah, Kato hardly said anything this game, compared to other games where he was townie. Plus it is weird how he says days invites despite the role being a night role as he should know as he got the pm with its role description. And it is REALLY weird that he says he didn't invited anybody in night 2 which makes no sense to me at all. If you got an active role you use it and we had plenty of suspects on day 2 as well to be chosen as invites. Also from what I remember Kato always uses his role's action if it got an active one so why not this time?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But he's littering wasting his invites not using it day 2, and as demon said it's safe claim and last time u won because u claimed that role and I believed u, not doing the same mistake while he did not once not twice but multiple fishy moves.
Even if he's BK, usingI it like this won't lead us to nowhere.

Also both BK and Prostitute are top priority action so who could have used his action first ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also his first "hint" isn't related to BK in anyways, at least I don't see it.
He waited so long to say anything about himself that I think he was checking if there really was a BK
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But he's littering wasting his invites not using it day 2, and as demon said it's safe claim and last time u won because u claimed that role and I believed u, not doing the same mistake while he did not once not twice but multiple fishy moves.
Even if he's BK, usingI it like this won't lead us to nowhere.

Also both BK and Prostitute are top priority action so who could have used his action first ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also his first "hint" isn't related to BK in anyways, at least I don't see it.
He waited so long to say anything about himself that I think he was checking if there really was a BK
Coin toss if same priority. And yeah if he is BK, that is if we really have one, then he is not playing it very well. And if he is Mafia acting as BK then he should have done some "redirect" stuff with 5 invites on night 1 so that we all would be like "you must have been the one who's kill action got redirected to desin" instead it is "no action done on DAY 1" and "i did nuthin' ey" on DAY 2 in other words also a bad play if he is Mafia trying to pose as BK. <_<
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, I said what I had to say

If you guys do end up lynching me

Remember someones action was screwed up day one

Sure theres gry sun

But also asako and takuan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Battou, Erin, Kato, Gryff: I don't trust these four. Kato doesn't play like that usually, he gives weird hints bu he is much more talkative. BK is not that common, I feel like he was trying to come up with a safe claim.
Maybe i changed my playstyle because that got me killed everytime I played towie (every single game)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also his first "hint" isn't related to BK in anyways, at least I don't see it.
He waited so long to say anything about himself that I think he was checking if there really was a BK
Hm, you're right. I did the same when I posed as BK, claimed that I had been hinting at that role since day 1 when in truth my comment could be read in many ways not just BK. That was the RBWY game where I was some drunk teacher of a sis, I had BK, Bodyguard, Doctor and what not planned with that first hint comment. Just went with BK when I noticed that there was nobody coming out a couple days later. I know how my mafia mates didn't liked the idea to fake a BK but I still did it and I did it well enough to be called "best barkeeper" in the dead pad. Till truth came out. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top