Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion what do u think of bandish claim.
Its interesting. Regular townie can be miller, death miller or sleeper and two of those have the potential to be mafia (I think). I'll have to read the roles again to make sure. But for now I'm inclined to believe him. As for Gryff and James, I don't really think at this point if there's a second doctor they should hide. If only to challenge James. I say this because I've never been in a game with only one doctor. Since there's a mafia bomb diffuser that would make Gryff the more suspicious of the two for me. If James is insane, with spirit gone he really could have accidentally killed xad last night.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I almost want to propose a double lynch on Gryff and James tbh. They are equally suspicious in my eyes.


 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
James role is way more believable then Gryffindor, I never seen a big game where there was only one doc, and I see no one coming out saying it's their role.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
James role is way more believable then Gryffindor, I never seen a big game where there was only one doc, and I see no one coming out saying it's their role.
You might be right... As a matter of fact you're the one i trust the most in this game.
I might change my vote later; for now i'll stay on James and i'll see what i do later
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Guys, there is actually something Grf overlooked and which makes more sense than what he said. Grf's theory is that tonight red killed Xad and Orange killed Demon, however if that is the case please answer me this question:
Why would Orange Mafia chose a Spy claim, one that seemed insane as well, over a claimed Det, a claimed Doc, a claimed Prostitute or a claimed Barkeeper? It just doesn't make sense. Killing an insane spy helps nothing if you can get rid of a Det or Doc or a prostitute or even a BK!

What makes far more sense is that Demon killed himself by investigating a PGO who ended up killing him. We all can guess that the red Mafia never used Demon as killer as his ability to find roles is far too useful not to use each night. And a PGO in a 2 Mafia setting with Janitor, Escort and Mafia Det running around makes sense as it is a role that can be either helpful or destructive to the townie side at the same time.

And there is another thing that makes no sense and which Grf has ignored so far: The Drop in Threat level today! It dropped from Dragon to Demon!
We still don't know if the Threat level means highest Mafia member level of any Mafia or if it means the numbers of Mafias in game compared to townies. However since Desin died very early on and we can conclude Demon never killed, else Grf's theory about me knowing two roles wouldn't work at all, and given the thought that Mafias might rise if killing enough townies, then it makes no sense to assume that the highest Mafia in the game is Demon right now, they are either already at God level, given we had an anon vote last day that might be from a God Mafia, or very close to it. So I think the threat level assumes the chances of townies to win against Mafia which is done by comparing the number of townies to the number of mafias left in the game.

Ergo one possibility is that either enough mafias have died for the threat level to drop despite there being some high level mafias or the Orange Mafia was wiped out and the hosts concluded that the threat level has to drop because there is only one small killing party left, like 2 or 3 members at most. After all this is what makes me wonder as well, why did Grf not only seem to know that a Mafia Det is in-game but also the number of Mafias in the teams? He immediately went 4-4, not 3-4 or even 3-5 if the bigger Mafia has a Burden in it to level the field. He could be in a Mafia group with 4 players and just assumes the other one had the same number based on his experience. But if you look at the strong combo of Janitor+Escort, which only was destroyed thanks to Elu being inactive and thus hostkilled after a single night, then it makes sense for hosts to make the orange Mafia smaller and the red Mafia bigger but with weaker roles like Burden and Mafia Member or even that Mafia Member who can fail 50% of his kills. And lets not forget they practically already killed a Red Mafia off by making him Lover with a Townie and we all know how those Love stories end.
So we might have wiped Orange Mafia out already!

If you think about it, with only two dets a Mafia Boss is pretty strong due his Innocent status, the Hosts might have decided to not use a Boss and lower the number of Dets in-game. Same with Docs. Do you guys really believe that in a game with two killing paries, with Janitor and Mafia Poisoner, there is only ONE Doctor and ONE Bodyguard as protectors? There should be at least one more Doc and making him a Limit Breaker to use protection twice makes sense as well if you live long enough to reach Class S and I am already Class A! I am this close to leveling to Class S!

If a PGO reveals his role today you should consider this a possibility of what could have happened tonight.

Besides that I find it curious how Grf ignored my theory of a Strongman killing Xad. It is a one-time use Mafia role which becomes a normal Mafia Member after being used. It would make sense to put it into the bigger red Mafia. My thoughts when I saw Xad dead, till I saw Kato's action from last night god damn it Kato!, was that I had either been Insane Doc (which means I might be responsible for Lambu's death in case we both protected Xad the night he died and I went killer on him) or that my protection action got ignored because of the Strongman action. Ofc now I know my action got blocked by kato which sealed Xad's fate. Just ask Zasz if he has a night action and if he was blocked or not. If he says he got his action through it means mine was blocked by Kato as only players with actions can be blocked.

Grf claims to be bomb defuser but honestly weren't we the ones pushing that role onto him? The whole game he never hinted at that role, all he said was to trust him and that's it. I was the one overthinking him to be Cowboy or Prosecutor because I expected those roles to be in-game and they would align with such ominous hints. There have been lots of games where there was only a single bomb and no bomb defuser because one bomb means only one death and who ends up dying with the bomb ends up being up to luck. Like how Grf made me so pissed that I refused to vote for Erin because he wanted her dead. He came out as bomb defuser after Erin died as bomb and after the day was half-gone and nobody came out and claimed bomb defuser he could easily pick that role for himself. If he is Mafia that is. It could be that he truly is Bomb Defuser and we are just unlucky that he and I are in a feud now trying to up the other believing our own theory more than it is good. We could be both townies, that would be a huge waste of time fighting if that were the case.

Another thing that is possible is Kato lying about being Barkeeper. If he is the Strongman then after watching my protection fail on Xad he could easily claim he blocked me to raise my belief in him being BK (as well as my fury) while he knew my protection was a success but got ignored due his role's action. If you think about it, he only got blocks so far and the first block he had was with Asako who can't be sure if she was really blocked as prostitutes don't get told that. When I faked BK I did the same, remember? Always going redirect and block and being sad how I got no role reveal compared to how Asako got two role reveals in her Lord of the Rings game, one of them being a Mafia Role.

And honestly Grf and Kato aren't the only ones I worry about right now. I worry about Zasz who hasn't claimed a role yet, I worry about the open Death Miller claim from Brandish, I worry about the Hider or Spy claim from Battou (if he were spy I asked him to check me tonight to prove my actions but I guess he isn't one after all), all easy to claim stuff as long as you are ready to believe it. If we take the Number of overall Players and say that it is 100% then Threat Level Demon could mean that 3 Mafias are left in the game, only question is if they are divided into two groups or are one group. And given both Grf and I were blocked, if you were to believe Kato's BK claim and Asako's Prostitute claim and I see no reason to distrust Asako and a few to distrust Kato mainly because he didn't used his role on night 2 because he had "no suspects", we can't be the killers of tonight 's deaths. If there is no PGO claim coming out today then that means neither I nor Grf were responsible for the deaths happening tonight but two other people. And if there is a PGO claim then there is a possibility that either I or Grf are lying. And I can use my action on the PGO to check if he used his shot up or not. I gonna die soon anyway now that I said I reach Class S soon. A Doc with 2 protections is something not even the Mafia with the biggest balls can let live to blame the next day as fake Doc...

Hah... anyway, I gotta vote and then cook something for lunch. This is depressing. Gotta do what I gotta do. Votekill Grf

Just make sure to check who is voting for me and who wants to rather lynch a Doc claim over a Bomb Defuser claim. Honestly all we need to do to prove my theory of only one mafia group left is for Asako to block Grf tonight again and if only one person dies, ding ding, then I was right that there is either only one killing party left with Grf telling the truth about his role or there are two killing parties and Grf is the last one from his group and was unable to kill last night. It would be that easy to check...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Wait, what was Brandish? Hunter or Limit Breaker?
If it's the latter, is it even possible for him to be a regular Townie?
How would he be able to double his action if he has none?
Am I missing something? O_O
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm fine with going Gryff too. James or Gryff at this point are who I want to vote for. I'm going to go back and read thru their tiff later.

Who hasn't claimed yet? Because if Gryff is being interpreted shady for not having claimed doc (based on likely no. of roles) we need to know the "numbers" here for the assumption about him to have weight. (last page it has Batt, LP and Zasz as ??... so there's 3 other potential docs).

To contrast with that I've said above, I don't want to buy into the James vs Gryff thing either. By that I mean I don't want think 1 has to be mafia and the other innocent. After I read back thru I'll try to expand on this point, but I just hate the feeling that their battle is the kind of distraction that would suit mafia.

Wait, what was Brandish? Hunter or Limit Breaker?
Hunter. D2 reveal iirc.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hunter. D2 reveal iirc.
Okay, I missed that; thanks. :kappa
Anyway, due to the change in Gryff's playstyle, I feel like voting for him.
The boy is aggressive. :kappa
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I agree that their fight is pure wasting time if both of them is townie, I'm for both of them working together now to see the others if one is mafia amd leave each others alone.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Just to be sure: there's one Orange and two Reds remaining, right?
Plus one or possibly two Third Parties?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
If there is no pgo should we consider the possibility of a serial killer?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
No that be way to hacked in my opinion.
It's either 2 red mafia and 1 orange or only 1 red mafia left and the PGO like james said, that's why two kills.



Btw james isn't the only one that reached class A, I reached it too last night and I'm a limit breaker, so I believe what he's saying.
I didn't want to reveal what am I because I feel like it's going to get me targeted, but now I'm pretty sure I'll be the next one to die so why hide it as it can be used to clear james.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If there is no pgo should we consider the possibility of a serial killer?
Could be, pompom is the only one left that didn't say anything about her role, and I forgot what battou hint is, still why are u guys keeping it secret reveal your role, it could help.
*looking at zasz*
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
@Zasz @Battou @Lady pompom

Reveal already. There's no point in giving out hints anymore, Dets and Docs are gone and we have one Doc claim out in the open, there isn't a role more important out there.

I like how I answer Battou's questions but as soon as I ask back he disappears and never bothers answering.

To those of you who are really townie, just reveal already.

Also, if ya'll lynch me and I turn out BDT, what are yall going to do then?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Btw james isn't the only one that reached class A, I reached it too last night and I'm a limit breaker, so I believe what he's saying.
I didn't want to reveal what am I because I feel like it's going to get me targeted, but now I'm pretty sure I'll be the next one to die so why hide it as it can be used to clear james.
Why does the fact that you both reached class A clear James?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I worry about the open Death Miller claim from Brandish
This is fair. I perhaps shouldn't have added that (since I was trying not to muddy the waters). Because you'd possibly arrive at that conclusion anyway, if I were to die in the night/be lynched, and if the hero class didn't rise, you'd question why and assume I was DM.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Also it could be that the mafia already reached the god lvl
Why does the fact that you both reached class A clear James?
It's sth to consider as he was one the first mentioned anything about lvl up and I don't think a mafia could do that :catshrug
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Actually...what do we think about Zasz's hint...could be interpreted as Doctor as well no, or Martyr, but I see a Martyr in this game being unlikely.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This is fair. I perhaps shouldn't have added that (since I was trying not to muddy the waters). Because you'd possibly arrive at that conclusion anyway, if I were to die in the night/be lynched, and if the hero class didn't rise, you'd question why and assume I was DM.
You still could be a sleeper, and that's worrisome.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It's sth to consider as he was one the first mentioned anything about lvl up and I don't think a mafia could do that :catshrug
Why not though? You said that claiming to have reached class A puts you at a risk of being targetted by mafia, so it makes more sense for a mafia to reveal, compared to a townie. i don't see the risk a mafia would take by claiming to be class A.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top