Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Honestly I got no clue.
But IMHO it's not that impossible.
Besides, despite their similarities, they're different roles, as you can know the role of a person killed by the Janitor, while I cannot.
If it were for my kappa power, I'd been able to do that too. :kappa
By the way, was it you who revealed desin's role or it was thanks to the lovers' thingy?
The lover's thingy.
Actually i didn't even use my role that night... So yeah, a pretty useless role i got there.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
The lover's thingy.
Actually i didn't even use my role that night... So yeah, a pretty useless role i got there.
Mine is not that different.
Yeah, I can know which actions have been performed on a certain dead player, too bad that I got nothing out of my investigations. :kappa
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Guys, don't fall for James' dramatic and emotional posts. Its all acting.
And your strongman claim is so convenient, are we supposed to believe a strongman acted on N3, but not N2, or N1, we're supposed to believe the Strongman for a fact used his ability on N3, just because that helps your case? Doesn't work that way homie.

Haha , yes totally, that's what you and demon wanted long ago, isn't it ?
Nice attempt at a frame, too bad you're trying to take things out of context. Revisit posts #727-729 and you'll see I'm referring to him revealing what he proposes to reveal.

And if I was following everything he says, why did I tell everyone to be careful of him making up a spy result to fool everyone. Had he survived, everyone would think he was legit, why would I tell everyone to be wary of a good mafia plan if he was my teammate? Take a look at post #867 and see for yourself.

Still waiting for your night actions by the way, you already claimed so no point in withholding that information.

What's a mafia move? A move that would have a big neon sign saying "look at this person they're mafia"? And if there was such a thing then don't you think it would make sense to do the opposite if you were indeed mafia? Look I'm not James 2.0. I'm not targeting you. Im just saying how things look from my POV. There's 7 hours left and I too would like to hear more from Pom Pom before deciding on how to vote.
Bel, if I'm Mafia, I'll wear a United avi for the rest of the year.

Tell me why I would lynch 2 Oranges if I was an Orange, or why I would reveal the possibility of a Mafia Det AND a possible fabrication of a spy result if I was a red?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sorry for the delay guys, I really had a big headache yesterday. I'll answer the questions, lemme read the pages.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Nice attempt at a frame, too bad you're trying to take things out of context. Revisit posts #727-729 and you'll see I'm referring to him revealing what he proposes to reveal.
you're literally quoting his 'better lynch battou" post there, how is that an attempt to frame, lmao
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
you're literally quoting his 'better lynch battou" post there, how is that an attempt to frame, lmao
So you're going to ignore the part of his post where he says he has something to reveal?

And you're still ignoring post #867, why would I accuse him of fabricating a spy result if were teammates?

And you're still not giving your night actions despite revealing already.

You're not doing yourself any favors here.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Bel, if I'm Mafia, I'll wear a United avi for the rest of the year.

Tell me why I would lynch 2 Oranges if I was an Orange, or why I would reveal the possibility of a Mafia Det AND a possible fabrication of a spy result if I was a red?
Ok now it's interesting......

And yeah I understand about the orange part. I figured you were once again a VandRed. I told you before I wasn't outright accusing you of being mafia. What you say has merit but I was just looking at all the angles. James has good points as well. Like he said, it would bad for us if you were both townies and telling the truth.

Think about this as well. The same day James tells Kato NOT to invite him to the bar he does and ironically that's the night Xad dies. I was looking at that angle thinking that maybe the whole absentminded play from Kato was part of the plan and the barkeeper thing was a lie. But then Zasz claims to have been blocked and that's keeping in line with Kato saying someone couldn't perform their action. And I highly doubt zasz, Kato, and James are in league together unless these mafia are bigger than we think or there's a third mafia which I doubt. I'm just trying to read everyone's play. That's why I'm hoping Battou and Pom Pom will say more.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I thought you guys had picked my role õ.O, but well, no point in hiding it D4. I'm townie pirate.

I haven't stole anyone's role yet. Thing was, I didn't want to take det or doc roles since it could not help at all (not sure if it's what veterans would do, but that's my 1st time as this role and I simply couldn't trust many people here, my suspect list has been big since D1 :arf). At 1st, I thought about stealing Takuan's since he hinted investigator, but then, I still wanted to wait a bit more before jumping in stealing 'cause I can die from it and Jani dies N1 -.-'. I would try stealing something on N3 when I had more hints, one of the reasons I was questioning about whom people trusted and all during DP, had I trusted Kato I'd try to steal his role but I didn't believe the guy was townie in the least.

As for ther people... What? Zasz is mortician and got blocked? And Brandish is regular townie in such a big game? :notlikethis How could both James and Zasz get blocked? :notsure @Asako did you block any of them tonight? I understand james is trying to say there's a PGO, I still believe more the case we have like 4-4 mafia or at least a thirdy party, but with lovers in game and no 3 killings before, I'm leaning more towards 2 mafia. It's also possible James is naive doc and just thought he had been protecting people, but I also don't trust it.

As Belserion I also have my suspcions on Gryff and now with Zasz and Brandish claims... :hmmI thought Brandi was hinting towards Bulletproof, Freeman or Bomb as passive (and bomb would make sense if Gryff is our townie deffuser, which I don't trust so much). But vanilla townie? (possible miller/death miller) sounds very strange.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Ok now it's interesting......

And yeah I understand about the orange part. I figured you were once again a VandRed. I told you before I wasn't outright accusing you of being mafia. What you say has merit but I was just looking at all the angles. James has good points as well. Like he said, it would bad for us if you were both townies and telling the truth.

Think about this as well. The same day James tells Kato NOT to invite him to the bar he does and ironically that's the night Xad dies. I was looking at that angle thinking that maybe the whole absentminded play from Kato was part of the plan and the barkeeper thing was a lie. But then Zasz claims to have been blocked and that's keeping in line with Kato saying someone couldn't perform their action. And I highly doubt zasz, Kato, and James are in league together unless these mafia are bigger than we think or there's a third mafia which I doubt. I'm just trying to read everyone's play. That's why I'm hoping Battou and Pom Pom will say more.
That's fair. I see your point.

Ok, how about this, Kato fakes Barkeeper and one of James/Zasz pretends to be blocked, and they are part of Demonspeed's team whose members know my role which is why I was also invited, so its easy to fabricate a result. What do you think?

I'm personally for lynching Battou or James, Battou already claimed and won't give his night actions which doesn't make any sense.

And now we have a Townie Pirate who didn't steal a single role...haha, nice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How does Townie Pirate fit your character?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Where is this game even going. :kappa
@Lady pompom Pompom Why haven't you still stolen a role?
Or maybe you have a plan?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The only ones I trusted were Bel, Taku and Demon, I didn't stole from Taku for obvious reasons (Jani died early), Bel was a witch, not sure if it'd be interesting stealing, and Demon was saying he had sanity issues :XD why would I want that? In the end he was mafia too, had I tried stealing him I'd be dead. Also, for Kato I sincerely didn't trust the guy, leaning more trusting him now, but still want to hear about Asako's target last night, 'cause it would only make sense both you and James got blocked if Asako targeted one of you and Kato blocked the other.

Pirate like some other roles for me is a role that needs caution or else you end up dead. I just wanted to wait until N3, but here we passed N3 and I couldn't trust some claims and had no good hints about some players too...
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
LP you said you were gonna read the thread, but Asako already stated she blocked me at least twice during the past 5 pages or so :notsure
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I'm personally for lynching Battou or James, Battou already claimed and won't give his night actions which doesn't make any sense.
N1 no use, N2 WYIS, N3 Belserion.
So you're going to ignore the part of his post where he says he has something to reveal?
yes i am, because anything a mafia det has to say, has to be lies.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
LP you said you were gonna read the thread, but Asako already stated she blocked me at least twice during the past 5 pages or so :notsure
Missed it:facepalm I blame the walls. So no way both Zasz and James could have been blocked. :notsure
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
N1 no use, N2 WYIS, N3 Belserion.

yes i am, because anything a mafia det has to say, has to be lies.
But Demonspeed is the Mafia Det, and he's not the one saying it. I am?


And why WYIS and Bel?

Also, other than me, who else do you suspect?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh I misunderstood your post Battou, to clarify how would you know he's lying at that point then if we didn't know his role yet?
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Oh I misunderstood your post Battou, to clarify how would you know he's lying at that point then if we didn't know his role yet?
Im not saying he was lying at that point, im saying that now that we know he's mafia det, everything he had to say was lies, so it doesn't matter if he had "things to reveal".
And why WYIS and Bel?
WYIS because i was being questioned, and would possibly been targeted at night by mafia, so chose someone i'd think wasn't mafia, to hide behind.

Belserion for obvious reasons, who's the best person to hide behind than a confirmed witch , which is the least likely to be killed at night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, other than me, who else do you suspect?
james.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Im not saying he was lying at that point, im saying that now that we know he's mafia det, everything he had to say was lies, so it doesn't matter if he had "things to reveal".
And that is what I was pointing out with post #867, which is what I've been trying to tell you doesn't make sense when you accuse me of being his teammate?

And why James?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
....just why pompom
Why is no one using their role when it need to be used :fail
First kato now you...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lady pompom can you tell me again if you're hunter or limit breaker ?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why is no one using their role when it need to be used :fail
Tell me who I should use my role in then, cause so far girl I trusted no one I could use it on (besides the ones I mentioned early). I also don't see how stealing a role like yours, or Wyis or Xad would be profitable for townies.

and I'm a hunter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top