Well, you said Strongman is too convenient! I also told you that that could have also happened! If a Strongman kills somebody he ignores all blocks and protections expect if his target if the Hider then his kill action fails. So if Strongman is too convenient for you then I must be insane. And maybe I didn't killed Lambu, maybe WYIS also focused on Xad each night cancelling my failed coin tosses. Or maybe I just got lucky and rolled head twice in a row and last night a 1.And what if he wasn't. Lambu never trusted Xad. Also you've posted several times about how you were not sure about your sanity, but now you're so sure you are insane?
I don't fucking know what happened, ok? I can just list the possibilities for what might have happened and see what is most likely!


yep, but he died early anyways