Games MH Interview Game - Xadyu Edition

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Round 3 Results:

Xadyu's Answers​

Vand - Where did you choose the name "Xadyu" from?
Out of the weird place that is my mind. I created it, it didn't exist before I started using it (AFAIK).
It has no meaning.
Zim - What hexadecimal (from 1 to 3E7) is Xadyu thinking of :invalid
16?

Takuan - If you were reincarnated into an animal, which one would it be?
A Marsupilami. Definitely.

Juviii - What's your zodiac sign?
Capricorn. Snake. Gemini Saga.

GrySun - What are your thoughts on Aomine Daiki?
I couldn't care less about the character. He never interested me.

Spriggan - What is your favourite memory of your son?
That changes every day, every day he does new stuff which makes me the proudest and happiest dad in the world.
One of my favorites is, however, when I was holding him in my arms and went to kiss my wife goodbye when she was going to work. She kissed my son, I kissed her. But then he put his hands in our necks and made us kiss each other. When we did he started laughing like crazy and tried to continue doing it.

The first time he said Daddy almost killed me. The same when he first stared at me across the room, I asked "What?" and he come up to me, acting very shy, and then hugged me, smiled to my face and then hugged me even more.

Marmalade - What is your best personality trait?
I wanted to say my honesty, which is rare because I was obsessed with lying in my teen years. Honesty isn't always a good thing, so I'll just say my loyalty. I'm very loyal to the people I care about or I think are good people (I don't even need to know them for that). Definitely loyalty.

Arjuna - Does Xadyu like lemon?
Hmm, yeah, sure. I don't take it with tequila like a sissy though. I mix it with water at times, or just eat slices here and there. Use it a lot for cooking too.

Brandish - If you were a woman for a week, what do you think would be the most interesting thing you'd learn?
The origin of women's lack of mental stability? The secret behind their irrational behaviour?
I hope that would be the case.

liductan - Who was your favorite character in naruto?
My favorite was Shikamaru. My least favorite was Naruto.
I could always relate with Shikamaru's personality and behaviour, the quiet guy who couldn't be bothered for shit, but was one of the most loyal and caring people there was. He was like me, and that made caring about the character so much more.

Especially in Part 2, where he and Asuma really shined the brightest.

Orgz - What is the hair color of your favorite video game character?
Blonde. I have a character in mind, which you probably have too, he's a blonde.

Asako - What is the thing that you wish you never learned ?
That life is meaningless in the end. I found that out at a very young age and that fucked with me pretty bad. I was depressed very early on and that made everything very hard, it still is.

Cres - Favorite James Bond actor?
Sean Connery was (officially) the first, and he's still the best. Sure, Roger More made it his own character, as much as he could and I love him for it. Sean Connery will always be my James Bond. I grew up with Brosnan, but those movies were campy as fuck. George Lazenby only did one movie, but I loved him as Bond. He's be my second or third choice.

Pompom - If you were an anime character, from which anime would you like to be?
I don't like the idea of superpowered worlds. I'd be too self-conscious about my whole thing. Let's say I was a regular human, I would still want to be able to live amongst the 'powered' ones. So Naruto would be a great option, that's a very leveled setting in my opinion. It's either that or a Pokémon-kind of world.

shinobi - What's the name of your bird?
I don't have a bird. But you're referring to my Discord pet and his name is Stephen Squawking. :nod

Farfalla - Who's the MH member that hasn't been active in years and you miss the most, and why?
This question was harder than I thought. Hystzen might sound like a solid choice, but no. While we were thick as thieves on MH, we didn't really have contact outside of it. And even on MH it was very superficial. My second choice would've been Lucia (I forgot her MH name) she's been inactive here for I don't know how long but we actually established contact again some time soon. I was very close with her, and that hasn't really changed now we've got contact again.

There's a lot of people I really liked and had contact with on and off MH. Like After_Image, NJT, Akiyama, Imperium, Evil3ye. All that contact stopped after I disappeared. I'm not the most social guy so I'll be the last to look for contact again. I feel like we're all leading completely different lives too. I'm probably still forgetting someone, but I think I'd go for Googlez. We always had this special connection due to our creative sides. Hell, that's where my Thomasz Buda alias comes from too. I actually found him on Instagram earlier today. But his art and recent jobs got my afraid to talk to him. My inferiority complex is showing. But I definitely want to try and contact him again. I don't even remember losing contact with him or why we never talked again.

Lucia would've been the right answer if you asked this two or three weeks ago. BUt now it's Googlez.


:confetti
Round 3 Leaderboard:
1st: shinobi, liductan = 5 pts
2nd: Juviii, Crescent = 3 pts
3rd: Takuan, Vandred = 1 pt
4th: GrySun = 0 pts
5th: Asako, Organizized = -1 pt
6th: Arjuna, Farfalla = -3 pts
7th: Brandish, Lady pompom = -5 pts
8th: MarmaladeSky, Spriggan, zimbardo = -6 pts

note: Besides MarmaladeSky, everyone has used their withholds and/or jokers.

Final Leaderboard:
1st: liductan = 14 pts
2nd: shinobi = 10 pts
3rd: GrySun, Juviii = 8 pts
4th: Organizized = 6 pts
5th: Asako = 2 pts
6th: Takuan = -1 pt
7th: Arjuna, Crescent, Vandred = -2 pts
8th: Spriggan = -3 pts
9th: Brandish, Farfalla = -4 pts
10th: zimbardo = -7 pts
11th: MarmaladeSky = -9 pts
12th: Lady pompom = -10 pts

:confetti

Please let me know if there are any wrong counts via PM :^_^

Congratulations to our winner, liductan and thank you everyone for participating. Thanks to Xadyu for being an awesome celebrity and to Vandred for being my wonderful assistant. I hope you guys enjoyed the game o/

Now, we know Xad a little more :celebrate


Oh, and P.S.
I'll post the spreadsheets of the players' answers either on Friday or Saturday. So please stay tuned :awe
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Well this is awkward. Slipped my mind :bored Is there still time to send in a question or njet? Im incredibly awful with time/timezone differences
If you do it now, yes.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
ROUND 2: Multiple Choice

1. Xadyu wants to be:
A.) Gamer
B.) Mafia head
C.) Mangaka

2. Which of these 4 characters would you look up to the most?
A.) Jar Jar Binks (Star Wars)
B.) Patrick Star (Spongebob)
C.) Saint Charloss (One Piece)
D.) Gollum (Lord of the Rings)

3. What do you love about Speedwagon the most?
A.) His stylish hat
B.) Him being the best bro in anime/manga history
C.) His high level commentary skills

4. Which cartoon character would Xadyu most wish to die fighting against?
A.) Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack)
B.) Kim Possible (Kim Possible)
C.) Prince of the Fire Nation Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
D.) Garnet (Steven Universe)

5. Which among these is your least favorite series?
A.) The Law of Ueki
B.) Coco
C.) Toriko
D.) Rurouni Kenshin

6. What/Who does tom love the most?
A.) Dog
B.) Son
C.) House

7. What is the best name for a dog?
A.) Peanuts
B.) Mike Cat
C.) Boogie Back
D.) Dino-Bi

8. What are you best at?
A.) Fishing
B.) Battling
C.) Gambling

9. If Xadyu got a ticket to travel to any place in the world, he would:
A.) Travel to a place with many green landscapes and silence to enjoy a weekend with family away from keyboards.
B.) Travel to a place with natural waterfalls, pools and beaches and enjoy a weekend with his family.
C.) Go for the otaku route and Travel to Japan to visit a rich culture and take the chance to visit famous places for otakus.
D.) Sell teh ticket and stay home using the money for something else :cookiehand

10. If you were locked up in a room for a long period of time, do you prefer it being constantly dark or constantly bright ?
A.) Constantly Dark
B.) Constantly Bright

11. What is the more frightening nightmare you've ever had?
A.) I pooped my pants and it got livestreamed to the whole world, Truman-style.
B.) I have to make a choice to save one of two; my wife or my dog
C.) I literally drown in my own sorrows.
D.) I was tortured to death by clowns. Tickled so hard my heart gave up.

12. What is your favourite horror movie?
A.) Triangle
B.) The Descent
C.) Scream
D.) Psycho

13. Which moderator would you want to be the most like when you grow up?
A.) Gallon
B.) niichan
C.) Sky
D.) xi0

14. If Xadyu had to choose only one medium of entertainment to watch for the rest of his life out of the following, which would he choose?
A.) Live-action film
B.) Animated film
C.) Live-action TV
D.) Animated TV

15. The glass is.....
A) half full
B) half empty
C) neither
D) ..... what glass?

16. In the previous round, Xadyu lied while answering:
a) All questions
b) Around half of the questions
c) A few questions
d) No question

Like last round, you have 48 hours to answer. Good luck everybody!
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This round's not too bad (not that I'm gonna stay positive), but last round's gonna be the real bitch
Last round eh? I expect everyone to lose pretty much all points for every question since it's Xad, so I believe the one who's 1st place at the end of round 2 is our winner. This be the crucial round.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The 48 hours expire in thirty minutes. I hadn't forgotten about this at all :lambirb
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
These questions..
I just guess cause I doubt most people understand tom's mind.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
UPDATE: I will be counting the results now and post them tomorrow. But after that, I'll hold off the game due to the celebrity's IRL issues.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience :hi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Round 2 Results: (Late stuff but ya know, birthdays and other life events happened)

Xadyu's answers​

Arjuna- Xadyu wants to be:
A.) Gamer
B.) Mafia head
C.) Mangaka
A gamer? As in a professional gamer? Then absolutely not. A mangaka, more than anything. I draw, I want to draw. I write, I want to write. I want to get my own stories into the world.

Takuan- Which of these 4 characters would you look up to the most?
A.) Jar Jar Binks (Star Wars)
B.) Patrick Star (Spongebob)
C.) Saint Charloss (One Piece)
D.) Gollum (Lord of the Rings)
Jar Jar Binks. He's taller than me so I'd have no choice but to look up.

GrySun- What do you love about Speedwagon the most?
A.) His stylish hat
B.) Him being the best bro in anime/manga history
C.) His high level commentary skills
The fact that Speedwagon is just a regular human is the best thing about him. I've always loved the regular humans that are mixed up in all those supernatural stuff with their supernatural buddies. They are the real heroes. Speedwagon is an excellent character and definitely one of JoJo's best, the fact that he joins his supernatural friends on the battlefield, and even after their adventure together, becoming rich af and helping the Joestar family out is the best thing.

Zimbardo- Which cartoon character would Xadyu most wish to die fighting against?
I'm taking 'cartoon' literally so I'm going for a character like Samurai Jack. A man with resolve and a mission. He'd give his own life to see his mission come through and characters with that as a characteristic is something I love. Even if I'm his enemy and he defeats/kill me in battle, he would've earned my respect either way.

Spriggan- Which among these is your least favorite series?
A.) The Law of Ueki
B.) Coco
C.) Toriko
D.) Rurouni Kenshin
I know you know that @Seraph and I have been talking about Coco a lot and both loved reading it. But Coco is nothing compared to those three other works. I don't think I'll ever mention Coco again once the Edited Mangas finish, unless someone is looking for a non-OP pirate manga. Coco is a good manga, it's a shounen through-and-through, but it has more weaknesses than strengths, and considering Ueki is my all-time personal favorite shounen, and Toriko and Kenshin are not far behind, your fourth pick for this question bad and way out of their league.

Liductan- What/Who does tom love the most?
A.) Dog
B.) Son
C.) House
Ah.. I don't give a shit about our current house, and if I could move right this instant, I would. Then again, I'll probably never care about a house, I don't really care about such things. I'm not sure if I could choose between my dog and my son. This probably sounds weird for a lot of people, but my dog is my son. He's just as much family. He's more family than my actual blood-relatives. My view of 'pets' is to not view them as 'pets', but as part of my family. Juul, (my dog) has been part of my family for almost 12 years now and he's the only one that ever mattered to me during those years.

Juviii- What is the best name for a dog?
A.) Peanuts
B.) Mike Cat
C.) Boogie Back
D.) Dino-Bi
Heihei. That way you can just keep yelling "Hey! Hey!" and the dog will always listen. Mike Cat is a typo, it's supposed to be Mike Hat. Which is "My Cat". And a close second, so from these options it's that one. :nod

Shinobi- What are you best at?
A.) Fishing
B.) Battling
C.) Gambling

Gambling is pure luck. Something which I don't have. Fishing is pure patience. Something which I don't have. Battling is strength and skills. Something I have in online worlds. In all fairness, I've barely experienced fights because people were always afraid of me in those situations. I've had a few brawls though, I don't fight to win, I fight to make an end to fights. And in that respect I'm great, I guess.

Lady pompom- If Xadyu got a ticket to travel to any place in the world, he would:
A.) Travel to a place with many green landscapes and silence to enjoy a weekend with family away from keyboards.
B.) Travel to a place with natural waterfalls, pools and beaches and enjoy a weekend with his family.
C.) Go for the otaku route and Travel to Japan to visit a rich culture and take the chance to visit famous places for otakus.
D.) Sell teh ticket and stay home using the money for something else :cookiehand
D) Such a ticket is probably expensive, so yeah, I'll sell it at higher value and use the money for my own good.

Asako- If you were locked up in a room for a long period of time, do you prefer it being constantly dark or constantly bright ?
A.) Constantly Dark

B.) Constantly Bright
Dark, definitely dark. That way nobody can see me crying.

Vandred- What is the more frightening nightmare you've ever had?
A.) I pooped my pants and it got livestreamed to the whole world, Truman-style.
B.) I have to make a choice to save one of two; my wife or my dog
C.) I literally drown in my own sorrows.
D.) I was tortured to death by clowns. Tickled so hard my heart gave up.

My worst nightmare features a old white rotten and broken tree, in the middle of a dried up desert. The tree is filled with live skeletons of crows and one big skeleton version of vulture. My view of the tree gets closer and closer, and the tree begins to seep thick red blood, while the one big branch starts to grow a rope. I have the urge to hang myself, the crows fly away. The skeleton vulture begins to melt into a blood too and becomes one with the tree. As I get closer I'm trying to reach the rope, but I can't. I'm drowning. The blood has filled (the world?) and I can't swim, I'm getting closer and closer with my hand, the rope is almost in my grasp. But then next to the rope, the Vulture appears, rising from in the tree. Still a skeleton, but with red stains all over him. I get a hold of the noose, and as I struggle to pull myself up the Vulture pecks at the rope. I was able to pull myself up and tried to put my head through the noose, as I did, the vulture pecked through the rope. And I fell back into the ocean of blood, slowly sinking to the bottom. By now it's getting more and more darker. It's pitch-black. I wake up.

Brandish- What is your favourite horror movie?
A.) Triangle
B.) The Descent
C.) Scream
D.) Psycho

This might be the easiest question for most people, I sincerely hope so. Scream is my all-time favorite horror movie. Nothing comes close in my opinion. Not sure how I'd round off my top 3, but movies like Psycho, The Descent, Triangle, Babadook and It Follows are sure to be close by.

Cres- Which moderator would you want to be the most like when you grow up?
A.) Gallon
B.) niichan
C.) Sky
D.) xi0
Is premature death not an option? I have never really talked with Gallon and Sky, Gary is the only one I've ever really talked to, so yeah. xi0 it is.

Orgz- If Xadyu had to choose only one medium of entertainment to watch for the rest of his life out of the following, which would he choose?
A.) Live-action film
B.) Animated film
C.) Live-action TV
D.) Animated TV
It was a tough choice and I've changed my answer plenty of times, in the end I'm going with animation films.
With animation you can create everything you could imagine, making the best kind of stories there is, with animation you can do everything. That alone makes it better than live-action. In this day and age we get plenty of animation, and while we also get a shitload o B(C-D)-animation movies, I still enjoy a lot of them over even the biggest blockbusters. Animation TV is really a mixed bag, a lot doesn't have the budget or appropriate support they need anc lack in a lot of areas most of the time. With films I can cover the biggest studios like Disney, Pixar and DreamWorks. But I can also enjoy the greatest films of Japan like Ghost in the Shell.


Marmalade- The glass is.....
A) half full
B) half empty
C) neither
D) ..... what glass?

Farfalla- In the previous round, Xadyu lied while answering:
a) All questions
b) Around half of the questions
c) A few questions
d) No question
Obviously, none. In this game, Farfalla is a sore loser:
A) Yes
B) Most definitely
C) Who?
D) Yes



:confetti
Leaderboard of Round 2:
1st: Asako, Spriggan, liductan, Organizized = 0 pts
2nd: GrySun = -1 pt
3rd: Farfalla, Takuan = -2 pts
4th: Arjuna, Juviii, Lady pompom, shinobi = -4 pts
5th: Brandish, MarmaladeSky = -6 pts
6th: Crescent, Vandred, zimbardo = -8 pts
*note: GrySun used one withhold*

Those drops tho

Current Leaderboard:
1st: liductan = 9 pts
2nd: GrySun = 8 pts
3rd: Organizized = 7 pts
4th: Juviii, shinobi = 5 pts
5th: Asako, Spriggan = 3 pts
6th: Arjuna, Brandish = 1 pt
7th: Farfalla, zimbardo = -1 pt
8th: Takuan = -2 pts
9th: MarmaladeSky, Vandred = -3 pts
10th: Crescent, Lady pompom = -5 pts
:confetti
Please let me know if there are any wrong counts via PM o/


Our celebrity's back, so the game continues!
Please submit your final question which consists of a free response. You have 24 hours! Good luck!​
 
Last edited:
Top