Games MH Interview Game - Xadyu Edition

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Round 3 Results:

Xadyu's Answers​

Vand - Where did you choose the name "Xadyu" from?
Out of the weird place that is my mind. I created it, it didn't exist before I started using it (AFAIK).
It has no meaning.
Zim - What hexadecimal (from 1 to 3E7) is Xadyu thinking of :invalid
16?

Takuan - If you were reincarnated into an animal, which one would it be?
A Marsupilami. Definitely.

Juviii - What's your zodiac sign?
Capricorn. Snake. Gemini Saga.

GrySun - What are your thoughts on Aomine Daiki?
I couldn't care less about the character. He never interested me.

Spriggan - What is your favourite memory of your son?
That changes every day, every day he does new stuff which makes me the proudest and happiest dad in the world.
One of my favorites is, however, when I was holding him in my arms and went to kiss my wife goodbye when she was going to work. She kissed my son, I kissed her. But then he put his hands in our necks and made us kiss each other. When we did he started laughing like crazy and tried to continue doing it.

The first time he said Daddy almost killed me. The same when he first stared at me across the room, I asked "What?" and he come up to me, acting very shy, and then hugged me, smiled to my face and then hugged me even more.

Marmalade - What is your best personality trait?
I wanted to say my honesty, which is rare because I was obsessed with lying in my teen years. Honesty isn't always a good thing, so I'll just say my loyalty. I'm very loyal to the people I care about or I think are good people (I don't even need to know them for that). Definitely loyalty.

Arjuna - Does Xadyu like lemon?
Hmm, yeah, sure. I don't take it with tequila like a sissy though. I mix it with water at times, or just eat slices here and there. Use it a lot for cooking too.

Brandish - If you were a woman for a week, what do you think would be the most interesting thing you'd learn?
The origin of women's lack of mental stability? The secret behind their irrational behaviour?
I hope that would be the case.

liductan - Who was your favorite character in naruto?
My favorite was Shikamaru. My least favorite was Naruto.
I could always relate with Shikamaru's personality and behaviour, the quiet guy who couldn't be bothered for shit, but was one of the most loyal and caring people there was. He was like me, and that made caring about the character so much more.

Especially in Part 2, where he and Asuma really shined the brightest.

Orgz - What is the hair color of your favorite video game character?
Blonde. I have a character in mind, which you probably have too, he's a blonde.

Asako - What is the thing that you wish you never learned ?
That life is meaningless in the end. I found that out at a very young age and that fucked with me pretty bad. I was depressed very early on and that made everything very hard, it still is.

Cres - Favorite James Bond actor?
Sean Connery was (officially) the first, and he's still the best. Sure, Roger More made it his own character, as much as he could and I love him for it. Sean Connery will always be my James Bond. I grew up with Brosnan, but those movies were campy as fuck. George Lazenby only did one movie, but I loved him as Bond. He's be my second or third choice.

Pompom - If you were an anime character, from which anime would you like to be?
I don't like the idea of superpowered worlds. I'd be too self-conscious about my whole thing. Let's say I was a regular human, I would still want to be able to live amongst the 'powered' ones. So Naruto would be a great option, that's a very leveled setting in my opinion. It's either that or a Pokémon-kind of world.

shinobi - What's the name of your bird?
I don't have a bird. But you're referring to my Discord pet and his name is Stephen Squawking. :nod

Farfalla - Who's the MH member that hasn't been active in years and you miss the most, and why?
This question was harder than I thought. Hystzen might sound like a solid choice, but no. While we were thick as thieves on MH, we didn't really have contact outside of it. And even on MH it was very superficial. My second choice would've been Lucia (I forgot her MH name) she's been inactive here for I don't know how long but we actually established contact again some time soon. I was very close with her, and that hasn't really changed now we've got contact again.

There's a lot of people I really liked and had contact with on and off MH. Like After_Image, NJT, Akiyama, Imperium, Evil3ye. All that contact stopped after I disappeared. I'm not the most social guy so I'll be the last to look for contact again. I feel like we're all leading completely different lives too. I'm probably still forgetting someone, but I think I'd go for Googlez. We always had this special connection due to our creative sides. Hell, that's where my Thomasz Buda alias comes from too. I actually found him on Instagram earlier today. But his art and recent jobs got my afraid to talk to him. My inferiority complex is showing. But I definitely want to try and contact him again. I don't even remember losing contact with him or why we never talked again.

Lucia would've been the right answer if you asked this two or three weeks ago. BUt now it's Googlez.


:confetti
Round 3 Leaderboard:
1st: shinobi, liductan = 5 pts
2nd: Juviii, Crescent = 3 pts
3rd: Takuan, Vandred = 1 pt
4th: GrySun = 0 pts
5th: Asako, Organizized = -1 pt
6th: Arjuna, Farfalla = -3 pts
7th: Brandish, Lady pompom = -5 pts
8th: MarmaladeSky, Spriggan, zimbardo = -6 pts

note: Besides MarmaladeSky, everyone has used their withholds and/or jokers.

Final Leaderboard:
1st: liductan = 14 pts
2nd: shinobi = 10 pts
3rd: GrySun, Juviii = 8 pts
4th: Organizized = 6 pts
5th: Asako = 2 pts
6th: Takuan = -1 pt
7th: Arjuna, Crescent, Vandred = -2 pts
8th: Spriggan = -3 pts
9th: Brandish, Farfalla = -4 pts
10th: zimbardo = -7 pts
11th: MarmaladeSky = -9 pts
12th: Lady pompom = -10 pts

:confetti

Please let me know if there are any wrong counts via PM :^_^

Congratulations to our winner, liductan and thank you everyone for participating. Thanks to Xadyu for being an awesome celebrity and to Vandred for being my wonderful assistant. I hope you guys enjoyed the game o/

Now, we know Xad a little more :celebrate


Oh, and P.S.
I'll post the spreadsheets of the players' answers either on Friday or Saturday. So please stay tuned :awe
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines


Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to another MH Interview Game! Our celebrity is Xadyu! Time to test your knowledge if you know him or not.

And once again, I will be your host :hi

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/2682306/

Preliminary Round

First things first, let's give everyone a quick summary on the rules and game play:

There are three rounds of the game that consist of:
Round 1 : True/False
Round 2 : Multiple Choice
Round 3 : Free Response


If you answer a question wrong, -1 point for your score.
If you answer a question correctly, +1 point for your score.
If you use a withhold, +0 points for your score (you must nominate withholds)
If you use the Joker, +1 free point for your score.
If you answer blank, -1 point for your score.


You have a total of three "withholds", which means you do not have to answer a question. You may distribute them to your liking.

Every player has one "Joker Card" that they may play whenever they please (or not play at all). Basically, if you're really stuck on a question, you may play your Joker card to get a free point as though you had given the correct answer for it. KEEP IN MIND : If you use your Joker, you may not use any more withholds.

Host:
@Elusia

Celebrity:
@Xadyu


Players:
@zimbardo
@Brandish
@Crescent Jinx
@Asako
@Arjuna
@Takuan
@Reebi
@Emperor Spriggan
@Farfalla
@shinobi
@Organizized
@Juviii
@Vandred
@MarmaladeSky
@liductan
@GrySun
@Lady pompom
@DiMaria Yesta

Let the game begin! \o/
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Please submit your first round questions which consist of a True or False question. You have 24 hours.

@zimbardo
@Brandish
@Crescent Jinx
@Asako
@Arjuna
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Takuan
@Reebi
@Emperor Spriggan
@Farfalla
@shinobi
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Organizized
@Juviii
@Vandred
@MarmaladeSky
@liductan
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@GrySun
@Lady pompom
@DiMaria Yesta
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Special Note: I'm gonna be busy for these two weeks due to IRL stuff and joining in 2 different mafia games (:lmao), so @Vandred will be my assistant in this game to avoid any long delays :^_^
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So should we send the question/answers to both of you ?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
So should we send the question/answers to both of you ?
Just me. He's only assisting me in calculating the results.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh...I don't know what....
To....
I don't know that mofo tom..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I expect sadism if Vandred is here.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Time is ticking! Please send your questions :^_^

@Emperor Spriggan
@shinobi
@Organizized
@liductan
@DiMaria Yesta
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let's start :^_^

ROUND 1: True or False
1. Xadyu has run from the cops, without doing anything wrong, just to see if they would give chase.
2. @Organizized is actually a wise sage sent from the future to stop the world from the overpopulation of dustbunnies.
3. Xadyu wants Black Panther to be a Best Picture nominee at the 91st Academy Awards.
4. If you were single/free, would meet him and get an opportunity, would you sex Orgz?
5. Do Xadyu still gap?
6. Have you ever thought of pretending to be female on MH?
7. Are you excited for the Mafia Game that's about to start? :zomg
8. Xadyu loves Speedwagon, and agrees that every person should love Speedwagon.
9. Xadyu prefers cheese over bacon.
10. Is Bravest Warriors a good cartoon?
11. Xadyu likes animated movies.
12. You can only have one choice between these two to keep in your life, could you give up your son for the internet ?
13. Do you like Lebanese food?
14. Your son's name was based of Detective Conan, the anime.
15. Do you read Shoujo?
16. Tom used to like naruto anime in his younger years?
17. Xadyu has had extensive sexual fantasies about more than one fellow MH member.

(Note: one player didn't send me a question, so that only makes 17 questions in total)

So you have a 50-50 shots at scoring points this time - make the most of it! Remember you're also competing against each other.

You have 48 hours or 2 days to answer. Good luck, everyone! o/
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Now we see how truthfully Xad answers these questions (depending on this, I can alter my losing strategy for the next few rounds)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Now we see how truthfully Xad answers these questions (depending on this, I can alter my losing strategy for the next few rounds)
As truthfully a lie can be told. :nod
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Tom better be honest....
Cause I might know...these answers..lol
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hm.

Is this what being shipped feels like? :bishie

Also, the amount of questions not being asked in a way to be answered with true/false is too damn high! :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
5. Do Xadyu still gap?
Also what the hell does this even mean? :arf
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As truthfully a lie can be told. :nod
What's the point of wanting to be the celebrity in this game if you don't answer things truthfully :grumble Just a waste of time.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
What's the point of wanting to be the celebrity in this game if you don't answer things truthfully :grumble Just a waste of time.
I answered everything truthfully so far, that was the deal. :nod
 
Top