There must have been a great pep talk in the changing room, because the second half looks a lot more energetic already.
The newspaper says there're goalkeepers who cover more distance during the game than Messi, it looks like they dragged him to Russia by force and he doesn't want to play.You don't deserve Messi![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I only watched a part of the match yday tbh but indeed people were saying he was MIA.The newspaper says there're goalkeepers who cover more distance during the game than Messi, it looks like they dragged him to Russia by force and he doesn't want to play.![]()
<<< Again in the first match
Yeah they should tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Referee will give a second yellow card for discussions ( I would )They should have taken Neymar out. He is too hot-headed now and it reflects on the team.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah he's dragging others along with his bad attitude...They should have taken Neymar out. He is too hot-headed now and it reflects on the team.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I mean, better than crying for being eliminated in Group Phase...Thank goodness Brazil won, Costa Rica played so bad.
And Neymar crying for winning a Group Phase match... its ok man, let it go.![]()

Yeah, same^^" Hard not to fall when Neymar punches you and Marcelo swings his elbow on you.I was talking about Costa Rica
xD
They were falling all the time for no reason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My heart is in two pieces. I really want you both to win.HERE WE GO BOYS TODAY IS THE DAY
THIS POORLY CROPPED PNG GIVES US MORE POWER.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---