Last edited:

@sobreno may agree with you.Well maybe this year we will get some good quality Waifu materials
* Sees that someone will nominate Elizabeth *
![]()
Nevermind
Elizabeth>Your waifu.Well maybe this year we will get some good quality Waifu materials
* Sees that someone will nominate Elizabeth *
![]()
Nevermind
Elizabeth>Your waifu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well maybe this year we will get some good quality Waifu materials
* Sees that someone will nominate Elizabeth *
![]()
Nevermind
I haven't tasted anything but blood for days since I had some teeth ripped out. But, in that taste of blood I found something. Something deep inside me that I could never let go as my ultimate failure as a MH member. Yes, it's the salt from that tight loss to Mikasa last year. But, I won't let that define this campaign. This is the year of Rindou! I am still the reigning salt lord! I do not take this lightly, so I shall walk my path alongside Rindou to the pinnacle of this tournament and the shitposts that follow, for that is what I want, and what I need.@SirSamuel016 vs Mikasa fans soon![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shouldn't it be who isn't?WHO THE FUCK IS SHITTING ON ELIZABETH?! YOU FILTHY PESTS!

WHO THE FUCK IS SHITTING ON ELIZABETH?! YOU FILTHY PESTS!
I'm disappointedI will nominate Mikasa Ackerman!![]()
Not sure if I'm supposed to be happy with this or not.
You have my support for the salt lordI will nominate Mikasa Ackerman!![]()

Most likely I wouldn't be surprised if @TotalEconomist wouldn't campaign at allIs this some kind of plan![]()

No, we're still nemesis.