Last edited:
Yeah Mina Tepes is a great character and she’s one of my favorite female characters.Woah, spoiler alert!
But I love Mina Tepes, she's probably one of my favorite female MCs, only second to Emma from Promised Neverland.
@Sky Tis a sad truth--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I always hear it at the endGood Girl.



Tfw you read this in this waifu war.
Well, good luck everyone! Hope we'll have lots of fun!![]()
Yea, I'm okayTfw you read this in this waifu war.
![]()


I heard that this war is a lot saltier than the Husbando one
Salt=Funbut I hope we can still have fun![]()
She wasn't even worth a pillow tbh
Oh yea.... that


She can't buy my support through bed... Okay maybe she canRe Chapter 125

I already know it's quite the scene, I read Tokyo Ghoul:Re you know,Re Chapter 125
Enough said
Git gone Frenchie.Touka? A great waifu ?
![]()
There is no "too vanilla".I already know it's quite the scene, I read Tokyo Ghoul:Re you know,
but the scene was a bit too.. vanilla for me![]()
Vanilla is lifeI already know it's quite the scene, I read Tokyo Ghoul:Re you know,
but the scene was a bit too.. vanilla for me![]()
Right,I guess I'm getting salty for nothingThere is no "too vanilla".

My bad sir, but I prefer these tags :Vanilla is life
