- Joined
- Oct 28, 2017
- Messages
- 253
- Reaction score
- 175
- Country
-
I had hope there were way more...I mean...didn t we have just a couple of scenes ago a similar scene?.
Sounds like a fangirling chapter. I am all for it! :PYep. Nothing relevant out of this chapter other than hot naked men taking baths and the authors usual antics of trolling her readers with a potential bed scene but is short lived. Add to that 2 new faces.
Have u ever seen a naked kyo-ga before? He’s eye candy.I had hope there were way more...I mean...didn t we have just a couple of scenes ago a similar scene?.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SOMEONE GIVE ME A LINK!I want conflict. KYOGA IS EYE CANDY...BUT CMON I DONT LIVE FANGIRL ANTICS /// I LIVE FOR DRAMA
Slice of life is nice, but I want to know how the plot moves further...Too much dragging of the story is boring for me.Have u ever seen a naked kyo-ga before? He’s eye candy.
The kind of content we all needHave u ever seen a naked kyo-ga before? He’s eye candy.

In 2 weeks time, july 5. Crossing my fingers for a keishuk confrontation by then.DO WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH OR SOMETHING.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chap 159 korean scans http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/pGPDiQvTZVc#_svSOMEONE GIVE ME A LINK!
I'm afraid it'll take longer. If Keishuk is going to be a big bad of this arc, then while we'll most likely see of him soon - and of whatever plan he's trying to put in motion - confrontation will probably come closer to the finale.In 2 weeks time, july 5. Crossing my fingers for a keishuk confrontation by then.
Just by the way yona is in the fire tribe and her getting closer to kyoga ....and keishuk plays a big role in messing up....I hope it doesn't lead to another cliche route for yona to get more followers and he becoming a loyal dog as well.I'm afraid it'll take longer. If Keishuk is going to be a big bad of this arc, then while we'll most likely see of him soon - and of whatever plan he's trying to put in motion - confrontation will probably come closer to the finale.
Of course, he might not be the big bad this time. We'll see.
The thing about kyoga is that, he is from the fire tribe who are known to be big hiryuu followers and yona is hiryuu... so kyoga changing camps is very likely even if keishuk does/doesnt do something stupid. It may happen in the coming chapters or later but its inevitable.Just by the way yona is in the fire tribe and her getting closer to kyoga ....and keishuk plays a big role in messing up....I hope it doesn't lead to another cliche route for yona to get more followers and he becoming a loyal dog as well.
YEAH BUT THATS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT KYOGA, HE CARES MORE ABOUT HIS TRIBE SO HE WOULDNT SIDE WITH YONA. CMON THATS SOO CLICHE ANOTHER FIRE TRIBE REBELLION..I MIGHT JUST STOP THIS MANGA. no offence but it would seem like everything would be handed to yona along with the help of the gods and luckThe thing about kyoga is that, he is from the fire tribe who are known to be big hiryuu followers and yona is hiryuu... so kyoga changing camps is very likely even if keishuk does/doesnt do something stupid. It may happen in the coming chapters or later but its inevitable.
And yes, the likelihood that keishuk doing something stupid is high. But what that’ll do is speed up the process especially if keishuks men attacks zeno in front of everybody to see (esp. kyoga).
Another fire tribe rebellion is redundant tbh.YEAH BUT THATS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT KYOGA, HE CARES MORE ABOUT HIS TRIBE SO HE WOULDNT SIDE WITH YONA. CMON THATS SOO CLICHE ANOTHER FIRE TRIBE REBELLION..I MIGHT JUST STOP THIS MANGA.
Are u implying about yona gaining the support of the other tribes?no offence but it would seem like everything would be handed to yona along with the help of the gods and luck
NO I mean it was luck that she was there when things went down in each tribe and was able to help. it was her kind heart that saved the day, but ever since the xing arc that mangaka just made yona seem unrealistic and unlikeable to me ( the way she is portrayed which is luck) . people in town are now getting swayed that she in king hiryuu and thats what I mean by luck as in affiliation with gods (more support). it just makes the plot seem clicheAnother fire tribe rebellion is redundant tbh.
So its not yet clear what yona wants, we still dont know why hiryuu came back a 2nd time, that part of the plot is still up in the air. I wouldnt be too eager to jump on the ‘help yona get back the throne’ bandwagon bec as i see it, if kyoga proposes that to yona, he’d be immediately shot down. BUT if he does make that proposal i wouldnt really mind it either way bec i wanna know what yona thinks about ‘getting back the kingdom’ now that we’re nearing the conclusion of the story and for once in the story, yona actually starts considering the implications of her being hiryuu incarnate and finally... that part of the plot is addressed.
Are u implying about yona gaining the support of the other tribes?
I don t think that it is "inevitable". Since he is also a very a pretty responsible person I think that he may not believe that a 16 year old girl is the saviour of all.The thing about kyoga is that, he is from the fire tribe who are known to be big hiryuu followers and yona is hiryuu... so kyoga changing camps is very likely even if keishuk does/doesnt do something stupid. It may happen in the coming chapters or later but its inevitable.
And yes, the likelihood that keishuk doing something stupid is high. But what that’ll do is speed up the process especially if keishuks men attacks zeno in front of everybody to see (esp. kyoga).
From how i see it, the xing arc had a pretty weak conflict and the ending (to me) was poorly done. I hated that arc btw.NO I mean it was luck that she was there when things went down in each tribe and was able to help. it was her kind heart that saved the day, but ever since the xing arc that mangaka just made yona seem unrealistic and unlikeable to me ( the way she is portrayed which is luck) . people in town are now getting swayed that she in king hiryuu and thats what I mean by luck as in affiliation with gods (more support). it just makes the plate seem cliche
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, but shes not just an ordinary 16 yr old girl, shes hiryuu. I can see that he may be skeptical now but if he witnesses zeno or If that dragon shield materializes again in front of him this time, i dont think he’d be skeptical for much longer. Yona being hiryuu changes the game, at least for the fire tribe.I don t think that it is "inevitable". Since he is also a very a pretty responsible person I think that he may not believe that a 16 year old girl is the saviour of all.
She is the reincarnation. Yona is not Hiryuu herself. He has seen them and he still doesn t fall on his knees. Yona should have better arguments like a proper plan if she really wished to convince people. The powers of the Dragon Warriors are not enough. Other people have also armies, but the difference is if the leader is a capable person or not.From how i see it, the xing arc had a pretty weak conflict and the ending (to me) was poorly done. I hated that arc btw.
I guess we view it differently. I guess it would be too boring for me if everyone was on yonas side at the beginning and she didnt have to ‘earn’ it by helping out people in each tribe.
Basing from the prophecy that iksu gave yona, i wouldnt be surprised if trouble seems to be following her. Shes lucky to be unlucky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, but shes not just an ordinary 16 yr old girl, shes hiryuu. I can see that he may be skeptical now but if he witnesses zeno or If that dragon shield materializes again in front of him this time, i dont think he’d be skeptical for much longer. Yona being hiryuu changes the game, at least for the fire tribe.
You may want to check this threadWHY DO YOU SUPPOSE KING IL (ALLEGEDLY) KILLED YUHON? LIKE I MEAN WE ARE WAITING FOR THE REVELATION THIS WHOLE TIME SO I HOPE ITS NOT A LET DOWN, SUCH AS YUHON KILLED THE QUEEN OR TRIED KILLED YONA (THE WHOLE FANDOM BELIEVES THIS)
Im isolating this to the fire tribe. You would think that sujins failed rebellion has made them (fire tribe soldiers and citizens) see through their delusion but in the recent chapters thats not the case. The fire tribe is still singing hiryuus praises, probably gonna escalate. Tribe mentality at its finest and kyoga is not immune to it.She is the reincarnation. Yona is not Hiryuu herself. He has seen them and he still doesn t fall on his knees. Yona should have better arguments like a proper plan if she really wished to convince people. The powers of the Dragon Warriors are not enough. Other people have also armies, but the difference is if the leader is a capable person or not.
