Poor Panama^^"

How so?Tfw not even Panama did worse than Brazil![]()

England is not Germany though, Im quite sure England wouldn't have scored a 6 - 1 against a top team like Germany, Brazil, Spain, France...6-1 > 7-1 ç.ç

Your team sucksLemme selfburn, Lambito![]()
I wanted us to score more to at least offset the goal difference with Belgium, but a 6-1 is a really satisfying victory.
That self wankEngland is not Germany though, Im quite sure England wouldn't have scored a 6 - 1 against a top team like Germany, Brazil, Spain, France...

You support England?I wanted us to score more to at least offset the goal difference with Belgium
Yep, it's always been my teamYou support England?

You only show up after England shines. How shameful '-'Your team sucks
Oh I don't care for England winning the WC, I just like to talk shitYou only show up after England shines. How shameful '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yep, it's always been my team![]()
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---