- Joined
- Nov 18, 2017
- Messages
- 1,127
- Reaction score
- 1,297
- Country
-
Indeed, Belgium looks stronger.This is very true, I see Belgium really really well though, better than England.
Lewandowski has to be one of the greatest disappointments of the tournament so far...
Anyway Colombia deserves to pass round as much as Japan or Senegal, this group's resolution will be interesting to watch.
Truth be told, I dont like Spain's football that much. Its effective yeah, but also boring.
I enjoy Spain's football though, kinda like watching Barcelona play.Truth be told, I dont like Spain's football that much. Its effective yeah, but also boring.
But then the team goes one nil down ... And instead of seeing them test the keeper from outside the box ... They start making passes inside the 18 yard box ... and then you get bitter and curse their football pattern.
Was that what happened?


and the whole rival defence composes itself again...
opression
Spain is behind again.
