Nope...Now we just need Iran to score twice \o/
Jesus the referee in this match

Iran coach <<< I would give him red card a long time ago

WAR incompetence again
GG Morocco

Nope...Now we just need Iran to score twice \o/



Spain's second equaliser was a thing of beauty.THOSE
TWO
MATCHES
ARE
SO
FUCKING
FUN
TO
WATCH
FUCK I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ELSE BUT GOSH.. CANT MISS THIS. TOO MUCH FUN LOL. XD
Is this in Rio? Cuz I wanna go there.Headlines here: Bar will give free beer every time Neymar falls.
WHY DID I HAVE TO BE PREGNANT NOW GODDAMNIT
You can't break what is already broken.He's also gonna break our public health system

Who's the true power house now? 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
tl;dr for everyone : Meh

Edit: I do not agree with the penalty...
It is xD Bar da Penha or something like that.Is this in Rio? Cuz I wanna go there.
My neighbors!!!!!!!!!It is xD Bar da Penha or something like that.
have fun XD~ don't get yourself in a coma '-'"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not unless they improve their defences.The Nigerian Eagles has a glorious Opportunity to knockout one of the competition's favorites today. If they should avoid defeat, then Argentina would be out.
Today's game might be Messi's final appearance at a world cup, so, make sure you watch it live if you're free OR if your GMT permits.
I have a feeling it will top yesterday's matches (fun wise).
Spain, England, Belgium, Germany, Brasil and all top footballing countries in this tournament will be supporting the Nigerian Eagles.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If the Argentinians progress today, then I see them reaching the semifinals easily.