Voting Round 2 Erza Scarlet vs. Mikasa Ackerman

Who Wins?

  • Erza Scarlet

    Votes: 42 67.7%
  • Mikasa Ackerman

    Votes: 20 32.3%

  • Total voters
    62
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Vote Erza, damn it. Otherwise I won't post, hence you will end up liking the posts of much weirder people. :pls

Look, I've some goodies.

This actually reminded me of this meme of Kyubey. xD





Btw @Brandish you know, I have a very important question for you. So please tell me........


.............................
................
..........
.....
..
.


How much do you actually value Arba? I will wait patiently for your answer to be the correct one. In the main time I will just stare at you.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can envision no circumstance were I don't vote for Erza here but I'll hold off until later away.

Reason #1 Because.. Erza.
Reason #2 Mikasa beating Holo was a disgrace to humanity.:no
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell




Wheel Decide Overview


Price:


Of course, I'll check whether you voted for Erza for real or not with my Sharingan. :sgan


Elsie Crimson has my vote, anything else would be blasphemy.

tfw syx won't even understand your bad joke
No worries, I'm a passionate reader of Edens Zero. :zomg

:teehee
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Voted for mikasa. Why? Because she isn't erza! Alternatively, you could say I didn't vote for erza because she is erza.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Not only is Fairy Tail a fucking shit franchise with very below-average characters.. It's the better franchise of the two with even better characters.

If that doesn't say volumes about the latter of the two, I don't know anymore. :heh
 

Luca Blight

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
191
Reaction score
449
Age
37
Country
Vatican City State
Mikasa isn't particularly "hot" but she's a great character (as far as anime season 1 goes. I put AoT on hold ever since). Well written human/humanoid females are attractive regardless of facial/body features or even wife qualities.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm, wanted to sink Econ-chan for milking Mikasa, but don't wanna vote for Elsie Crim-... I mean, Erza.
It also hurts to see Mikasa going out with a few votes in spite of what '-' Soooo yeah... There goes my vote.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Your behaviour in this WW is totally unacceptable, @Farfalla :nah
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Your behaviour in this WW is totally unacceptable, @Farfalla :nah
More acceptable than last year at least.

That said, I‘m not so convinced this is as easy a win for Erza as some think. But I‘ll be glad to be wrong.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Your behaviour in this WW is totally unacceptable, @Farfalla :nah
Why? o.ô I followed FT for a good while and I don't like Erza as a waifu, and also think Mikasa is a way more interesting character. Actually, Erza's one of the few that Mikasa should beat on the argument of "lack of personality" lol. Mikasa would be my waifu over Erza without a blink. Want more boobs on your waifu for the hottie argument? Get a fanart artist or a surgeon. Feel free to disagree '-'/ Won't say anything else cause on the other hand I'm still mad at Econ :hmph
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Seeing a lot of campaigning against Mercy but not much of explain who the F Aqua and how she is worthy of carrying the same name as the Aqua I know.

Show me something.
There is only one aqua and she drinks alcohol by the barrel and barfs rainbows
(Jammin-kun, Pepe-kun, you guys are in the Erza vs Mika thread :x )
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Why? o.ô I followed FT for a good while and I don't like Erza as a waifu, and also think Mikasa is a way more interesting character. Actually, Erza's one of the few that Mikasa should beat on the argument of "lack of personality" lol. Mikasa would be my waifu over Erza without a blink. Want more boobs on your waifu for the hottie argument? Get a fanart artist or a surgeon. Feel free to disagree '-'/ Won't say anything else cause on the other hand I'm still mad at Econ :hmph
Do it for @Belserion and not me.

For vote for Mikasa please ;-;
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
(Jammin-kun, Pepe-kun, you guys are in the Erza vs Mika thread :x )
It's a surprise attack, Farf. Especially to me.:XD

Also I think I just mentally decided Mikasa had lost because I can't accept a reality where she wins twice in consecutive years after the Holo incident.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
It's a surprise attack, Farf. Especially to me.:XD

Also I think I just mentally decided Mikasa had lost because I can't accept a reality where she wins twice in consecutive years after the Holo incident.
Well, Holo is a meh waifu to begin with so....eh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top