Voting Round 2 Erza Scarlet vs. Mikasa Ackerman

Who Wins?

  • Erza Scarlet

    Votes: 42 67.7%
  • Mikasa Ackerman

    Votes: 20 32.3%

  • Total voters
    62
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Vote cast Erza @syx

How cute, you’re letting the salt cloud your judgement
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry would also ask someone to reset his vote just so he could vote Erza again after this xD
I am openly against Holo and @GrySun knows this.

Mikasa rightfully beat the fox and the rest is history.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry would also ask someone to reset his vote just so he could vote Erza again after this xD
Oh I already know most of the nominators, especially some like Econ. And while Brandish isn‘t a saint himself with his past event actions, there‘s so many reasons to vote Erza this round I could hardly count them.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I generally wait until the end before voting, in order to let both parties have the chance to campaign even close to the deadline... But in here, I've already seen more than enough. :pls

And @syx, the strategy you chose this time gets my full support :lmao
 

Infinity Edge

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2015
Messages
153
Reaction score
94
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I sheep Erza with Gerard and Mikasa with Eren, would never want to see them as "waifu" to some undeserving losar.

#BanAll_NTR
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
While it pains me to vote for this one, it also doesn't because of what the other did last year and the good meme from @syx . Voting Erza and hoping it keeps Mikasa in the dumpster for this years event.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Who nominated Mikasa?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Voted for mikasa. Why? Because she isn't erza! Alternatively, you could say I didn't vote for erza because she is erza.
what is this dumb reason? If nothing else, vote for who you'd wanna insert your tiny rod into! I'd insert my average rod into Erza, and hence I voted for her.

But if she was up against a better choice, then yeah, fuck Erza.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Me right now after the first day:



I guess I should go to bed and hope for a miracle.



But I will continue posting Mikasa stuff and give more reasons to vote for her, even if it appears to be a losing battle.

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
i cant resist redness ^^
i thought you nominated rindou :pout
There's only one person that can nominate Rindou and be her champion in this war, and that is me. I honestly thought Econ would nominate the cuckegurui girl (Jamabi?) but no, she went for Mikasa haha.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
i cant resist redness ^^
i thought you nominated rindou :pout
No, that's @SirSamuel016

I love Rindou, but he's better campaigning for her then I.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There's only one person that can nominate Rindou and be her champion in this war, and that is me. I honestly thought Econ would nominate the cuckegurui girl (Jamabi?) but no, she went for Mikasa haha.
After @Farfalla beat me in the Manga Wars, I chose not to nominate my strongest favorites.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why is Erza my waifu?

Lets be real, her design - she's honey af


When you put armour on top it's magic :derp I mean it, it's like getting that perfect sear on a juicy steak :hurr


Personality? She's got enough base stats to keep you warm.
She's a moral person with a strong sense of right and wrong
She's from Fairy Tail, so obviously she cares about her friends and loved ones... :P
Erza has great resolve too, though sometimes to a fault.

...Basic is essential although it can be boring, and most waifu's have them... anything special here?
She is mostly strict, but she does indulge on the odd occasion. Which can be fun with the right mindset and bank account.
Her main draw card is the 'warrrior-ness'
Strength can be endearing (mental and physical).
The ability to endure and persevere is a life-long trait that won't wane like physical stats may.
Erza's manga feats are legendary and oftentimes meme'd.
On a personal level, my husbando knows the truth...

(which isn't to say most of these waifu's can't...)


I did mention shipping before? :derp
Great topic.
For waifu purposes, it's encouraging when you ship characters, or are at least open to do so.
On top of what I've mentioned so far, Erza can pull a man into line.
Take for instance this canon feat, where a certain bish was being all bishy, before Erza's right hand reprogrammed him...



Jellal x Erza
The most implied ship for Erza, they're basically a thing. Even if it's mostly twitter feats, there was a sense of romance with this pairing.



But eh, blue-red isn't the only combo.
According to rumours, Erza's still brushing her hair, waiting.
Are there more Erza ships? Yasss!

Natsu x Erza
Had/s potential and a bridal carry :zomg




There's also Gray x Erza
Not exactly a popular ship, but it did exist, maybe because of anime feats??



And ofc we need to acknowledge the GOAT, the one who defines Erza's scent as the sweetest!





She doesn't have to be for men only, either.
In fact, Erza has feats with another woman. Imho it's my fave Erza ship on aesthetics alone.


You could headcanon all kinds of things here :hurr



And there's also Erza x Mira. Would've been too hot :gaw




I probably missed some...

Tbh I didn't need to write all that, most ppl know Erza and will judge however.
But an effort must be made, a waifu deserves that at minimum.

Vote Erza :blush:handgun






How much do you actually value Arba?
As much as Seiko-chan and Isabella-sama :love
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top