Oh I already know most of the nominators, especially some like Econ. And while Brandish isn‘t a saint himself with his past event actions, there‘s so many reasons to vote Erza this round I could hardly count them.
I generally wait until the end before voting, in order to let both parties have the chance to campaign even close to the deadline... But in here, I've already seen more than enough.
And @syx, the strategy you chose this time gets my full support
While it pains me to vote for this one, it also doesn't because of what the other did last year and the good meme from @syx . Voting Erza and hoping it keeps Mikasa in the dumpster for this years event.
what is this dumb reason? If nothing else, vote for who you'd wanna insert your tiny rod into! I'd insert my average rod into Erza, and hence I voted for her.
But if she was up against a better choice, then yeah, fuck Erza.
The rules are simple. Proof that you have voted for Erza and get your name on the Wheel Decide. The more you vote for Erza, the more your name will be featured in the Wheel Decide.
There's only one person that can nominate Rindou and be her champion in this war, and that is me. I honestly thought Econ would nominate the cuckegurui girl (Jamabi?) but no, she went for Mikasa haha.
There's only one person that can nominate Rindou and be her champion in this war, and that is me. I honestly thought Econ would nominate the cuckegurui girl (Jamabi?) but no, she went for Mikasa haha.
When you put armour on top it's magic I mean it, it's like getting that perfect sear on a juicy steak
Personality? She's got enough base stats to keep you warm.
She's a moral person with a strong sense of right and wrong
She's from Fairy Tail, so obviously she cares about her friends and loved ones... :P
Erza has great resolve too, though sometimes to a fault.
...Basic is essential although it can be boring, and most waifu's have them... anything special here?
She is mostly strict, but she does indulge on the odd occasion. Which can be fun with the right mindset and bank account.
Her main draw card is the 'warrrior-ness'
Strength can be endearing (mental and physical).
The ability to endure and persevere is a life-long trait that won't wane like physical stats may.
Erza's manga feats are legendary and oftentimes meme'd.
On a personal level, my husbando knows the truth...
(which isn't to say most of these waifu's can't...)
I did mention shipping before?
Great topic.
For waifu purposes, it's encouraging when you ship characters, or are at least open to do so.
On top of what I've mentioned so far, Erza can pull a man into line.
Take for instance this canon feat, where a certain bish was being all bishy, before Erza's right hand reprogrammed him...
Jellal x Erza
The most implied ship for Erza, they're basically a thing. Even if it's mostly twitter feats, there was a sense of romance with this pairing.
But eh, blue-red isn't the only combo.
According to rumours, Erza's still brushing her hair, waiting.
Are there more Erza ships? Yasss!
Natsu x Erza
Had/s potential and a bridal carry
There's also Gray x Erza
Not exactly a popular ship, but it did exist, maybe because of anime feats??
And ofc we need to acknowledge the GOAT, the one who defines Erza's scent as the sweetest!
She doesn't have to be for men only, either.
In fact, Erza has feats with another woman. Imho it's my fave Erza ship on aesthetics alone.
You could headcanon all kinds of things here
And there's also Erza x Mira. Would've been too hot
I probably missed some...
Tbh I didn't need to write all that, most ppl know Erza and will judge however.
But an effort must be made, a waifu deserves that at minimum.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.