Voting Round 2 Hiyori Iki vs. Fubuki

Who wins?

  • Hiyori Iki

    Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Fubuki

    Votes: 23 44.2%

  • Total voters
    52
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
First, I gotta say: Nice campaigns from both ^^

That said, I have to admit it is very hard to beat @Seraph 's steel argument on Fubuki :

Dem titties ! :hip

However, although she looks plain, Hiyori seems more fun to live with and is able to joke around, unlike Fubuki who seems like a stick-in-the-mud (with nice curves) :pjsalt:pjsalt.

But I wanted more salt....:pout
Hope that helped :oh

Oh yeah, and my vote goes to

 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't take credit for that Seraph. Fubuki makes this argument herself. All we need do is stand on the sidelines and applaud.

I mean...is there really any other choice?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Voting Hiyori Iki here, Tatsumaki has always been better than Fubuki anyway. :catshrug

Not to mention Hiyori x Yato is one of the best parts of Noragami. The relationship is actually pretty fun when you realize how funny it is :XD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Tatsumaki has always been better than Fubuki anyway. :catshrug
Maybe as a Character but not in terms of Waifu Qualities,gotta clarify that Bro.

Tatsu is more badass and powerful,but also really edgy most of the times,and really self centered too.:gwah

Having said that,despite my running for Fubuki in this Event i do welcome the Input on my Opponent actually since i myself did not know either Rosa nor Hiyori here before facing off with them so it is interesting for me to hear and learn about their Characters and Qualities actually.

I'm only in for the Fun of it in the end,why not learn something new while at it?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hiyori gets my vote :blush

Juviii-san, your campaign really improved! Good job! :zomg
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I also voted Hiyori.

Sorry Seraph I know Fubuki is good but Hiyori is one of my favourites.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Comes down to what you like in a waifu and Hiyori is an awesome waifu! :wub Plus Juviii‘s taste is awesome.



Sorry Seraph. I like Fubuki but Hiyori is a better rounded girl.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top