Games Speed MG #03: WC2018 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Oh wait, its not tied up. Taku, tie it up if you're undecided.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
votekill Emperor Spriggan. kinda feels like his simply passing through. I recall first SMG had the mafia win this way by basically cruising through the game
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Did you say anything about your role?
One of the first to do so:

Having or not will be a hint that won't serve us at all in a speed game XD
(altho Gryff could surprise us with his speed @.@)

Active as well, I think people have mixed feelings about this role...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, you know what I think of those XD Having so many "real" passive arounds could screw mafia so bad when they are the odd ones claiming active that it breaks the game. We've been there @.@...
yeah I know, but this game already has some weirdness to it, so atm I'm keeping an open mind
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Spriggan, the new Zasz indeed...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oof three people with the same vote.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Tzzzzzzz, :facepalm
votechange to Demon
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
also Farf, demon makes bold play. I'm kinda surprised you'd want to let your guard down against all things considered
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
3 ties? We get an extension, right?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually didn't expect there to be ties, as there also weren't any in the previous speedgames :grumble

I give you 10 more minutes, all tied people get lynched after that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top