I did the same in my first Speed Game...or syx for claiming it first
I did the same in my first Speed Game...or syx for claiming it first
Just a poor boring townie that would be easy for mafia to bully.Dunno. You tell me.
I didn't say it's a "personal" odd attitude tho. My reasoning is there, it's in spite of who did it.I did the same in my first Speed Game...
Alright thenOh wait, its not tied up. Taku, tie it up if you're undecided.
Did you say anything about your role?I didn't say it's a "personal" odd attitude tho. My reasoning is there, it's in spite of who did it.
Leave? What do you mean?@Emperor Spriggan did you leave us for Arjuna?

She is active.Did you say anything about your role?
One of the first to do so:Did you say anything about your role?
Having or not will be a hint that won't serve us at all in a speed game XD
(altho Gryff could surprise us with his speed @.@)
Active as well, I think people have mixed feelings about this role...
yeah I know, but this game already has some weirdness to it, so atm I'm keeping an open mindWell, you know what I think of those XD Having so many "real" passive arounds could screw mafia so bad when they are the odd ones claiming active that it breaks the game. We've been there @.@...
You were so active on your WW thread and now you aren’t nearly as active on here. Lost enthusiasm? Like Arjuna better?Leave? What do you mean?![]()
So easy to follow Demon then...Alright then
Votekill Crescent Jinx

It was Gryff. And yeah, that was weird xDSo easy to follow Demon then...