Check his mafia ones. He's bold but not poker all in style, it's different.also Farf, demon makes bold play. I'm kinda surprised you'd want to let your guard down against all things considered
Check his mafia ones. He's bold but not poker all in style, it's different.also Farf, demon makes bold play. I'm kinda surprised you'd want to let your guard down against all things considered
Me having to tie meant i was supposed to follow someone's vote... You could have saved "so easy to follow *insert name*" regardless of who i vote against.You were so active on your WW thread and now you aren’t nearly as active on here. Lost enthusiasm? Like Arjuna better?
So easy to follow Demon then...
Im not campaigning for anything here thoughYou were so active on your WW thread and now you aren’t nearly as active on here. Lost enthusiasm? Like Arjuna better?
I'm torn between following my initial logic and going with the others that look odd now @.@...@Farfalla what do you think
Actually the game should go to penalties if extra time runs out and there's still a tieIn another tie, all tied players are lynched.

Yeah it came right while I was writing the extension post. It's on Demon now, but no votes are locked since all got unlocked.@GrySun I think you missed Emp's vote change on Demon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My notes say that Demon is at the top with 3 votes. Did I mess up @GrySun?
Yeah it came right while I was writing the extension post. It's on Demon now, but no votes are locked since all got unlocked.
I'm saying I trust what farfalla is saying about demon.same, saw ES vote..tbh he's my top pick atm
Asako, Jinx is 'she' XD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
you're flying under the radar..and too much randomness/messing around imoWhy?