Games Speed MG #03: WC2018 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You were so active on your WW thread and now you aren’t nearly as active on here. Lost enthusiasm? Like Arjuna better?



So easy to follow Demon then...
Me having to tie meant i was supposed to follow someone's vote... You could have saved "so easy to follow *insert name*" regardless of who i vote against.
Thing is, i have no idea, i just picked something
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't think it's tied. damn ES
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
You were so active on your WW thread and now you aren’t nearly as active on here. Lost enthusiasm? Like Arjuna better?
Im not campaigning for anything here though :pls
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
ES no reason for your change earlier?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Three votes on me? I am not Mafia. My role is really nothing special. Since this game is fast I could even reveal it if you want. But Spriggan and Jinx are the ones I suspect the most right now.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
My notes say that Demon is at the top with 3 votes. Did I mess up @GrySun?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill crescent
Because I did it for the meme but now I kinda trust what farfalla is saying about him.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
same, saw ES vote..tbh he's my top pick atm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Asako, Jinx is 'she' XD
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Why?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Didn’t want to change my vote but at last second vote change to DemonSpeed.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
same, saw ES vote..tbh he's my top pick atm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Asako, Jinx is 'she' XD
I'm saying I trust what farfalla is saying about demon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top