
and your reason to suspect demon was? there was more solid argument for him being town than otherwise...and I did ask yday but u ignored.
Im the one who thinks its underrated actuallyand your reason to suspect demon was? there was more solid argument for him being town than otherwise...and I did ask yday but u ignored.
pirate? oh, so first, who underrated this role before?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also didn't get this^ how could you be confused about a tie at that point? @.@Votekill Demonspeed
Tie it up and see what the rest do.
I'm messing around?and ignores that syx is doing the same...
vI'm messing around?
!votekill Emperor Spriggan
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought Cres had 2 votesIdk, Holtie. I was backreading and it's weird you called Emp out on playing as if he's messing around too much and flying under the radar, and ignores that syx is doing the same...
Also, I expected you to be more cautious considering what I said about the numbers. This could be our last lynch...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also didn't get this^ how could you be confused about a tie at that point? @.@

He is flying under the radar, tho. After voting, which he did soonish, he barely posted (D1). Used aFarf syx flying under the radar? how exactly? check as at when I made that post. forget messing around, he barely made the minimum to avoid penalty in d1 (before extension), gave no reasons for votes and even ignored questions.
also, I made a vote, not a locked one. u do realize ES wasn't giving any answers until after I did? and yes I saw your post about your numbers, and I did the math too. but atm I'm more convinced ES is bsing compared to anyone
emote about our tying moves, then voted right away without providing reasons. He's basically voting and only reacting when something goes his way, or posting silly things, which I called messing around.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh yeah I forgot@Asako Pirate doesnt know about the role he's stolenThe role description pretty much states the same
