Games Speed MG #03: WC2018 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
why demon over Jinx Last day ES?
Because he called me Zasz :mono
But on a serious note, I had no reason to suspect Jinx. Think of that what you will.
@Asako @Farfalla I didnt use my role yet :wooo
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
......
It's a small game you could die tomorrow and it could have confirmed you...if one doesn't get result.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Dude, these games don't last long, why wouldn't you use your role yet? Especially with the few active claims there are.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ik we shuold avoid taking those things into consideration, but also Gry deeply despises Pirate...
He says Apprentice is much better. Dunno if he thought that in a game with 9 people, Apprentice could go to waste and picked Pirate instead, tho...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oof one more thing to put in the note:
Gry despise mason and pirate...... :emocat
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Because he called me Zasz :mono
But on a serious note, I had no reason to suspect Jinx. Think of that what you will.
@Asako @Farfalla I didnt use my role yet :wooo
and your reason to suspect demon was? there was more solid argument for him being town than otherwise...and I did ask yday but u ignored.

pirate? oh, so first, who underrated this role before?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Because I like playing? :catshrug
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
votekill Emperor Spriggan :catshrug so do I
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
and your reason to suspect demon was? there was more solid argument for him being town than otherwise...and I did ask yday but u ignored.

pirate? oh, so first, who underrated this role before?
Im the one who thinks its underrated actually :lmao
Forgive me but I havent played as many games as you sadly, so I rarely see the role in action. I actually do think it should be used more.
And no,I didnt votekill Demon to save Jinx, I actually did it to save myself. Remember I votekilled him even BEFORE the day was extended, when I was in danger of being lynched, so thats a ridiculous argument.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Sigh, I think I'll reveal my role maybe, I'm still wondering as confirming role is better then saying silent in a small game.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk, Holtie. I was backreading and it's weird you called Emp out on playing as if he's messing around too much and flying under the radar, and ignores that syx is doing the same...

Also, I expected you to be more cautious considering what I said about the numbers. This could be our last lynch...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Demonspeed

Tie it up and see what the rest do.
I also didn't get this^ how could you be confused about a tie at that point? @.@
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm messing around?
v
!votekill Emperor Spriggan


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually... since this could be our last day, could we all just reveal? '-'
I got a role that allows me to do what I trying on Demon recently and I don't plan on facing the night phase with it unknown. So please reveal all.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Idk, Holtie. I was backreading and it's weird you called Emp out on playing as if he's messing around too much and flying under the radar, and ignores that syx is doing the same...

Also, I expected you to be more cautious considering what I said about the numbers. This could be our last lynch...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also didn't get this^ how could you be confused about a tie at that point? @.@
I thought Cres had 2 votes :catshrug so which is why I thought I was tying up by voting DS.
Honest mistake but if it makes you suspicious of me then that is fair, if you guys think ES is really Pirate then you could lynch me, one of the people claiming passive.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
If you think that is me messing around, then you haven't paid attention to my person at all.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Farf syx flying under the radar? how exactly? check as at when I made that post. forget messing around, he barely made the minimum to avoid penalty in d1 (before extension), gave no reasons for votes and even ignored questions.

also, I made a vote, not a locked one. u do realize ES wasn't giving any answers until after I did? and yes I saw your post about your numbers, and I did the math too. but atm I'm more convinced ES is bsing compared to anyone
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm Prostitute again..... :arf
Two time in a row, I wanted a new role.
Also I blocked ES...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farf syx flying under the radar? how exactly? check as at when I made that post. forget messing around, he barely made the minimum to avoid penalty in d1 (before extension), gave no reasons for votes and even ignored questions.

also, I made a vote, not a locked one. u do realize ES wasn't giving any answers until after I did? and yes I saw your post about your numbers, and I did the math too. but atm I'm more convinced ES is bsing compared to anyone
He is flying under the radar, tho. After voting, which he did soonish, he barely posted (D1). Used a :fail emote about our tying moves, then voted right away without providing reasons. He's basically voting and only reacting when something goes his way, or posting silly things, which I called messing around.
Not criticizing your vote, just pointing out that to me that looked like different treatments to similar situations.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Would you guys please reveal? We don't have much time...
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@Asako Pirate doesnt know about the role he's stolen :hmm The role description pretty much states the same
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top