Voting Round 2 Hanako Koyanagi vs. Kouko Kaga

Who wins?

  • Hanako Koyanagi

    Votes: 31 77.5%
  • Kouka Kaga

    Votes: 9 22.5%

  • Total voters
    40
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hanako Koyanagi
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
​
-
Kouko Kaga
Golden Time
​
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Hanako (age 27) is an otaku that cosplays

likes manga, theater/plays and reads R18+ BL manga seated where Kabakura can see it on purpose sometimes.

She plays games from time to time
and likes to drink

and watch people being scared while watching horror movies.

Tarou Kabakura is her boyfriend.


Ok, I suck at describing stuff so I shall paste her character description from a wiki as well.
~
She is often portrayed as professional, strict and hardworking woman and is often admired by her male co-workers. Though according to her boyfriend, Kabakura Tarou, she is short-tempered, panicky, and very drawn to perverted jokes. Hanako is easily influenced by others, according to him as well.

She can get jealous over Kabakura's waifus at times and usually gets angry when he mentions about his fatherly love for Narumi. Hanako is also aware of the fact that she is different from his type and has grown accustomed to it.

She is also very passionate about cosplaying and is usually found buying magazines related to it. Her cosplays are usually of bishounen characters and thus, according to her boyfriend and Hirotaka Nifuji , she would make a great man.

~ source

Thanks for your time. You will vote for her right~? :evil
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh god I just now noticed this is Nona vs Lambu :SOON I liked this description of Hanako, but I also liked what I saw of Kouko last round :notlikethis
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lol, now seriously, circumstances in my life right now dont allow me to campaign like I would wish to do. Im sorry everyone, but I really can't do anything about it, too much stress these days.

Now I need to sleep again, chau o/

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
voting for hanako(idk her) since kaga was super annoying in golden time
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I voted Kouka
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Voting Hanako

Because I like Hanako a lot and because I can't vote for a Golden Time character twice. I just can't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top