Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You can't switch the stuff you picked on the first page. Like WC winner, who would win each group, golden boot, etc.
I'm aware of that. You don't seem to have understood me correctly (or better: I'm just shit at explaining). It's not easy to explain what I meant anyway. :sweatdrop
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm aware of that. You don't seem to have understood me correctly (or better: I'm just shit at explaining). It's not easy to explain what I meant anyway. :sweatdrop
No, I just can't read... no need to patronize me :hmph
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
France should win.
 

KOBA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
2,191
Age
40
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well Croatia had bronze in 1996 I wish they to have at least silver this time! Good luck!
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
When winning against Japan, they said: 3 games to go
Now, they said: two games to go
*glomps* @Koen
I was just talking to @goldb wondering how you take the current development in the cup.

This is such an interesting cup. I'm super excited for each and every match and can't decide whom to root for :squee
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
He just destroyed your big salty ass. :yodawg

2010? you were still a kid back then like 12 years,

Doesn't matter you are still 12 :derp
I’m not doing this any more Raven I thought we were past this silly stage.

At least I am.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
*glomps* @Koen
I was just talking to @goldb wondering how you take the current development in the cup.

This is such an interesting cup. I'm super excited for each and every match and can't decide whom to root for :squee
Hello Eni...

Well, mostly I am right. I said that our game against Japan would be more dangerous for us than the game against Brazil.

Before the beginning of the WC, I predicted that France would become World Champion in a final against us. Well, tomorrow I fear that ugly play will win...
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Picks are up..

@xi0 :lambirb
 

Finalbeta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Country
Italy
I'm for Belgium.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Made the picks .:lambirb
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Before the beginning of the WC, I predicted that France would become World Champion in a final against us. Well, tomorrow I fear that ugly play will win...
It's not the final, though! Think about time manipulation movies, in which a tiny but critical difference causes an unexpected result :smile-big
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I like how you notify me and no one else :kappa
I don't have a list etc.

Also, dunno if that rule works for admin ( I mean that you're able only to tag first 5 people )
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't have a list etc.

Also, dunno if that rule works for admin ( I mean that you're able only to tag first 5 people )
Excuses, excuses... :catshrug
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Also, dunno if that rule works for admin ( I mean that you're able only to tag first 5 people )
Nope, the rule doesn't apply to mods. Also, thanks for reminding us even though I made my picks earlier today.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Top