- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
I think jujutsu is safe enough for Viz to pick up now. They need to get on it
It is at these moments that I miss HxH and especially World Trigger.They are Shikishi of TOGASHI (Hunter x Hunter) & ASHIHARA (World Trigger) but not commentary for 50th anniversary.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Godammit, I really thought that World Trigger was going back when I saw Ashihara and WT14,000 votes for Dr Stone Contest characters.
They are Shikishi of TOGASHI (Hunter x Hunter) & ASHIHARA (World Trigger) but not commentary for 50th anniversary.
I was almost happyYoshihiro TAKAHASHI
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Act Age wut chu meanI think jujutsu is safe enough for Viz to pick up now. They need to get on it
Maybe Shiro Usazaki was giving us a hint:By author of Act-Age : Yûgi (YU-Gi-Oh)
This is the first time we've heard from Ashihara since February 2017, which is kind of incredible.14,000 votes for Dr Stone Contest characters.
They are Shikishi of TOGASHI (Hunter x Hunter) & ASHIHARA (World Trigger) but not commentary for 50th anniversary.
Lambo is the only one that looks weirdmore reborn stage cast image
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Glad to see Amano say something since when it comes to Jump interviews or stuff like this she is always so secretive.Akira AMANO

I thought this was for the whole exhibit? Since they've been up on the shonenjump-ten.com website and everything.50th anniversary exclusive Fan day Merchandises
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
lol that's true, forgot about thatMaybe Shiro Usazaki was giving us a hint:
I thought the same too but I was told on twitter this stuff is apparently for the fan day event Not sure how true that is thoI thought this was for the whole exhibit? Since they've been up on the shonenjump-ten.com website and everything.
The author draw their favorite charactersAre these just random series passed around or is there some connection? .