Last edited:
But but Indo-German Alliance.You have a character from one of, if not best manga ever at your side.
Brandish...
Brandish-kun...
Brandish-kun has only me....
![]()
And I will continue to vote, to get more of this.
Even though you betrayed me...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You requested an Edens Zero section.But but Indo-German Alliance.
You requested an Edens Zero section.
I won't again.Promise.You requested an Edens Zero section.
It's all fun and game until the Eden's Zero sub-board shows up in a few months.

Seek refuge in Berserk & Kingdom then.It's all fun and game until the Eden's Zero sub-board shows up in a few months.![]()
It's too late...I won't again.Promise.
The series is obviously on our radar
Don't forget OPM, TPN and few others tooSeek refuge in Berserk & Kingdom then.
At least we know who to blame when it happens..

I'll just stay in the FF like the previous decade, thankyou.Seek refuge in Berserk & Kingdom then.
Awesome, Xadyu.I'll just stay in the FF like the previous decade, thankyou.
Simply awesome! 
your Campaign was great but Erin is just merciless when it comes to Events such as this one.
i expected better here...like come on man you had Reiju to run with.





Special Thanks to @Jammin
for providing various Artworks of Fubuki and with it showing his Support to her,and of course for bribing @Sky .


anyway you did well with an quite unknow char, im grateful you nominated her 
)
So if I had voted for Hancock instead of Riza, Boa would have won?So Riza (FMA) won from Boa (OP) with an one vote difference even though it was decided by a mod vote. Where have I seen an one vote difference before of those two series (even if its this time a character from the series), hm......
@Organizized
^3^/
You make it sounds as if i was a tyrant![]()
@Zirconium I am so sorryyour Campaign was great but Erin is just merciless when it comes to Events such as this one.
![]()