Last edited:
You certainly have a different relationship with your mother than I do...At least she's a decent mom
![]()

That's weird, I have the same relationship with her mom as he does.You certainly have a different relationship with your mother than I do...
![]()

Dark times are ahead of us if we will be forced to add " /s " in most postsYou certainly have a different relationship with your mother than I do...
![]()
That's weird, I have the same relationship with her mom as she does.![]()


Dark times?Dark times are ahead of us if we will be forced to add " /s " in most posts![]()
The mods chose wrongFujiko Mine vs Aoi Kunieda was decided by Mod Vote

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, it's not?Wait Rindou got eliminated. That's unexpected.



You have a character from one of, if not best manga ever at your side.

So many close votes!!!



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just see the votes of that round.No, it's not?![]()
And I will continue to vote, to get more of this.So LLENN gets sparkle princess Oscar next round. This should be fun.
![]()