Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Who doesn't love watching 193 cm, bulky bearded guy :hurr

France is the main candidate now and to be completely honest I think that in the final they would have much harder even against worn out Croatia team ( Save them from another extra time :heh ) England have a really weak Center formation that, to be frankly I don't see them putting a fight against France centre formation here they will be dominated in that aspect hard.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,049
Gender
Female
Country
France
I didn't watch every match because of my job but during the ones I watched, Giroud was either nowhere to be seen or would screwed when he got the ball 70% of the time.
Of course he's good looking :hearts but that's irrelevant during a world cup :-_-
Maybe he'll surprise me on sunday. I hope so at least.
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Give me one player who's better than varane
I'm waiting
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Tbh I'm looking forward to how Ronaldo performance in Serie A will look like
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
France have won the World Cup already. Congrats! :lmao
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
France vs England in the final match?

 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
COME ON ENGLAND!


YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
That free kick was serious...but on another note are they going to not play Rashford till like 85th minute again...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That free kick was serious...but on another note are they going to not play Rashford till like 85th minute again...
I feel for him bro but the managers tactics have worked well. Keeping the same team improves team chemistry and they gel well together.

My only concern is if we win this game. France will definitely NOT give England that much space in the middle of the pitch. Great first half so far.
 
Top