- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
| ||
Riza Hawkeye Full Metal Alchemist | - | Erza Scarlet Fairy Tail |
Last edited by a moderator:
| ||
Riza Hawkeye Full Metal Alchemist | - | Erza Scarlet Fairy Tail |
Eventhough I hate FT, I was gonna let Erza have my vote.... just cuz I despise that titan slaying freak even more...However, @syx 's hxh post changed everything.
Erza-modafakin-scaaletto all the way !!
(it's like...it's like Togashi came back...plz make more of those @syx sensei !)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vici please vote Riza.I already put up all her Waifu qualities.More to come.
Everyone is free to vote for whoever she/he desires. : )
Well, I am a fickle person after all. I might lose all my motivation to do edits for... other occasions, you know? =)
You goat to be kidding me...Well, I am a fickle person after all. I might lose all my motivation to do edits for... other occasions, you know? =)
I support free will for everyone, Sky. Feel free to vote for Riza.You goat to be kidding me...

Agreed. 3D is filthy.We don't need pics of 3D girls here.
I will tell you that my saltlevel has reached criticial mass over here and it won't be easy to calm me down. My mind and body tell me to vote for Riza, but bc we have such an amazing friendship I will give you a chance to change my mind... and it better be something truly outstanding.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
.... why?Voted for Erza. I don't vote early like that often, this is very, very rare @syx.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Da F is this?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hello guys, this is syx.
I want to inform you that my edits are not for free anymore.
Based on the high demand on the market, I decided to commercialize.
I have created an edit, and I have split it into three parts!
The requirement for the release of the first part is:
Erza and Androssi have to reach Round 4. Otherwise, the edit dies.
You want a teaser? Here it is:
![]()
Key data:
Story/Plot = Fairy Tail / Edens Zero Level
Cringe = over 9.000
Amount of image files = more than 60 (Part 1-3)
Main Characters = @GrySun, @Demonspeed
Side Characters = @Vici, @syx
Minor Characters = @Lambu, @kkck
Fight scenes =
So please! Vote Erza here, and Androssi here!
Oh, and this is obviously going on! Prove to me that you have voted for Erza, and get a chance to receive an epic card for future events!