Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because I am busy learning. And in 1 hour and a half I gotta play a BB2 game. Next week is last week before exams and BB2 WC starts where I will have my first match. So don't have as much time for Mafia as I usually have.
You are here right now, using your time for rather pointless posts rather than actually playing. And casually putting a vote on the most voted person as well, I see nothing wrong here at all :rolleyes:
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You are here right now, using your time for rather pointless posts rather than actually playing. And casually putting a vote on the most voted person as well, I see nothing wrong here at all :rolleyes:
First off, you weren't the most voted. You had TWO votes on you at the same time as TSPanda also had two votes on him. Making sure to get rid of people who try to harm best girl is the duty of every fan. :P
But you can get rid of my vote if you vote for somebody else.Fair offer, ain't it? ^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
First off, you weren't the most voted. You had TWO votes on you at the same time as TSPanda also had two votes on him. Making sure to get rid of people who try to harm best girl is the duty of every fan. :P
But you can get rid of my vote if you vote for somebody else.Fair offer, ain't it? ^^
My vote already did it‘s purpose and I got more from Erin, you should know it won‘t stay on her so your vote makes even less sense. I‘ll move it later to someone appealing. And 2 votes is a lot on day 1 as you should be well aware, as unless some person vs person fiasco happens most votes will be spread out among others.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
True that, but two votes while more than half are still missing is nothing. I would be surprised if somebody gets lynched today who isn't even on the list yet because he or she suddenly got 3-4 votes on him/her at the end of the day.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I basically bolded the situation as I see it. It's the typical randomness of day 1 with everyone feeling each other out. I'll just end up placing a random vote as things stand. I usually don't like giving hints so early but I'll say this. I haven't had the role before. It's a role that's cool in theory but a bit boring in reality.
Hmm,i think i got 3 or 4 guesses in mind for your Role but it depends if what looks Boring to me is boring to you as well :nerd
But there's also the fact that i do not know all or some of your previous Roles from the games before...wew...what to do...:hmm
For me you could be a Spy(as the ability is based on a sanity and could give all sorts results if you were to end up an Paranoid one that is of which some could turn out as useless depending who the target is.) Or it only comes off to me that way cause its my first time.:nerd

You could also be Jesus,apart from coming back to Life once he has no special actions to use be it Day or Night.:disappoint

Iirc. you were a Witch in the last game,so that's not it for sure.:verily

Martyr seems boring to me in reality but sounds pretty sweet in Theory to me...hmm...What could you be...:hip...i think i'll think some more on this.:grumble
So I did... :XD

Hungry and blown away...... :cookiearf

Prostitute? :fan
I can say one thing,i am not a Prostitute,and the blown away-part got taken more serious than i expected.:yodawg Works well for me though.:shout
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well guys, I´m going to travel now, so I won´t be here for the endphase

TSPanda has done little to dissuade me, specially not trying to dissoaciate himself from Gry (which was what I interpreted with him comming in and voting on me when I was questioning Gry).

I suspect that if they are not mafia, then they at least have some sort of possible relation

On the more, be on the lookout for the people that will come at the end of the phase and vote withouth justifying their votes

Bubye
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
!Votekill Gryffindor

I see you came into the thread, just voting against you because you didn't participate til now. Mind sharing some stuff about you?
Don't worry i might change my vote, of course. Or keep it that way if you're not in danger, which you won't probably won't be anyway.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekilling Demonspeed because seems like the right thing to do in a game about exorcists and demons. :derp
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
TSPanda has done little to dissuade me, specially not trying to dissoaciate himself from Gry (which was what I interpreted with him comming in and voting on me when I was questioning Gry).
I suspect that if they are not mafia, then they at least have some sort of possible relation
Good Call,i was actually thinking something similar but wasn't certain,infact i am still torn on it.
Panda's Vote on you seemed a bit off for me,but i expect him to change it before the Phase is over to try and possibly lead us around the nose.

Or maybe not,now that i threw this out...:gwah
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote kill TSPanda.

To equalize votes and see what will happen.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Zasz. Random vote like I said. Was gonna vote Gryff for inactivity earlier but then he appeared lol.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Only 5 pages while I was away?
You're making this game extremely boring, especially when I'm trying my best to make it fun by being active. :kappa
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Less than 3 hours to go.
Not much, but I see why Grysun is being suspected here :lmao As for Panda I don't know, and it's a tie rn, I feel uneasy to give a decisive vote yet, I will go for a safe vote for now, I'll be around till the end of the day so let's see.

Votekill Holt


And I saw the funny list of the hints, as for my role, like everyone I don't like giving hints in day 1, don't like it, don't dislike it either, still ok tho.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
!Votekill Gryffindor

I see you came into the thread, just voting against you because you didn't participate til now. Mind sharing some stuff about you?
Don't worry i might change my vote, of course. Or keep it that way if you're not in danger, which you won't probably won't be anyway.
Would you be satisfied if I said the same thing you said?

Also:

Meh. I've been killed Night1 twice in a row due to the fact that i give absurdly good hints day1. I'm not making the same mistake anymore. Imma give away mediocre hints, just like everyone else. If giving the same kind of hints everyone gives day 1 makes me suspicious, i don't know what to tell you :catshrug
Not true. You survived till the final day your first game, night 2 your 2nd game, survived MG 64. You only died N1 in the previous speedgame, which I don't really count for "official stats" for lack of better word. U :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're not using that lie as an excuse to give mediocre hints now are you:rolleyes:
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Zasz the kappa lord

Anyway, yeah the thread hasn't been that active. Day
Would you be satisfied if I said the same thing you said?

Also:



Not true. You survived till the final day your first game, night 2 your 2nd game, survived MG 64. You only died N1 in the previous speedgame, which I don't really count for "official stats" for lack of better word. U :rolleyes:
Well of course xD
Before my vote on you you only posted once, to say "hello there" or something. Saying anything about the game would be enough for me.

Well my first game i lied, obviously, because i was mafia. All other games i've been crystal clear about my role, every single time, and by the end of Day 1 people had already guessed what i was. So yeah, i'm changing that habit of mine when i tell too much, especially compared to others. Is there something wrong with that <_>

Even saying anything at all, even the slightliest of hint, is still better than "hello there" and peacing off. :teehee

Though don't worry and sorry if i appear agressive or something. I don't particularly suspect you at all, especially considering the fact that you didn't talk. No worries. I just wanted you to talk a bit... In fact, had you not entered the thread and said "hello there" i wouldn't have noticed you were playing the game lol so i would have voted for another inactive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top